“Good choice of shops and value for money”
Review of Clarks Village

Clarks Village
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Street
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled in the heart of Somerset just one mile from the world famous town of Glastonbury, Clarks Village is no ordinary designer shopping outlet. Less than 20 minutes from the M5, you'll find traditional paved walkways, beautiful landscaped gardens, a stylish restaurant terrace with indoor and outdoor dining, a choice of coffee shops and of course, an unrivalled selection of discount designer and high street stores offering up to 60% off, every day. Please note that we open 10am - 6pm on Bank Holiday Mondays.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Most high street shops at good prices. Often end of line (hence price) so size choices can be limited but normally the choice is good. Car parking is a bit of a pain and over priced.
And regarding the photo - the carousel is now removed!

1  Thank steve-r-oz
Jenni T, Guest Relations Manager at Clarks Village, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your comments and 4/5 rating, its really appreciated.

We do have a lot of high street and designer brands here and I am glad you recognised the great pricing and discounts that they offer. A lot of our brands still have 'end of line' bargains hidden away for keen retail hunters to find, but most now have a vast array of New Season product ranges, fully stocked with all sizes and colour options.

Many Thanks

Write a ReviewReviews (1,077)
All reviews
in 23 reviews
"worth a visit"
in 43 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Spent a rainy day here in the Easter holidays. The covers meant that we could stay dry for most of the day. There is a good range of shops with reasonable discounts applied. There is a wide range of places to eat, although some were outside which was not so appealing on a miserable day! Took a little while to find a parking space and parking charges were reasonable, although a mid-point between 1 and 5 hours would've been good. Overall, a good day out with plenty to occupy you for a couple of hours.

Hello There,

I'm really pleased you enjoyed your visit to Clarks Village, even if it was a rainy day, at least you were able to shelter under the canopy, or perhaps you took refuge in one or many of our shops, cafes or restaurants!

Its great to know that you took advantage of the great discounts that our brands offer and your thoughts on our car park charges have been passed on, thanks.

See you again soon I hope.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I totally agree with all of the positive comments left about Clarks village, particularly the cleanliness of the site and the choice of shops and eating places, I would also urge visitors to stroll out on to the High Street and enjoy the range of shops there too.
My one complaint is the comparatively new parking charges, you have 3 choices; up to 1 hour for £1, then it goes straight up to 5 hours for £3 !!!!! then over 5 hours for £5, I`ve no problem with the cost, none of these options is expensive but I feel there should be ( as there used to be ) a sliding charge beginning at 50p for 30 mins then rising through about 6 options up to the over 5 hours for £5. I `m only guessing but I think the average time spent in Clarks village would be maybe an hour and a half - 2 hours, why should people be conned into paying £3 for that, it can`t be doing the shops any favours and what about customers who know exactly where they are going and know they`ll be about 15 minutes but must pay £1. I expect Clarks village have no say in the parking charges, it is probably the greedy council but I believe it is unfair and a totally false economy.

1  Thank SteveandPam H
Jenni T, Guest Relations Manager at Clarks Village, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello Steve and Pam,

Thank you so much for your detailed review and the amazing 5/5 rating, its really appreciated, especially that you found us to be extremely clean with plenty of choice.

I too would really recommend any of our guests head onto the high street to visit and shop with our local independent friends, be it a Glastonbury Pasty at Burns The Bread, or some beautiful children's clothing at Isla Inspired, there are plenty of shops to browse.

With regards to the parking, I thank you for your comments as we are reviewing this as I type, with plans to implement change throughout the coming months.

Thanks

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The Clarks Village is a lot of different shops, most of them had deals on and an Easter sale. It is very similar to an American outlet. Overall, a good day trip and helpful when the weather is grim that most of the entrances to the shops are under a cover.

Hi Connor,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, I've not had the pleasure of visiting an American Outlet centre, but I trust them to be similar to our model.

Our Brand Partners have had some amazing deals on over the Easter holidays and its not over yet as some stores will continue with their great deals throughout May. It's great that you point out the canopy's as good cover from the weather, with our typically wet winters and summers, they are much needed!

Thanks