“Delicious”

Tamburino Village
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Street
Price range: USD 14 - USD 35
Cuisines: Italian, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 2012 saw the arrival of Tamburino in Street, bringing the town a true taste of Italy with our wonderful traditional cuisine and vibrant atmosphere.Owners Domenico is from Sicily, where passion runs deep. No more so than the passion for food and hospitality. In fact, Domenico his restaurant career at the tender age of 14 - not surprising, because as he says, "Food and drink are part of the culture of my country. We embrace them at a very young age!" Tamburino Village its located conveniently close to Clark's Village.Great for a relaxing lunch with friends whilst shopping and equally suitable for a romantic evening meal.
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I went to this restaurant today on the recommendation of Trip Advisor. The food was delicious and we had a real Italian waiter. I am gluten free and the gluten free option was pasta, but more or less whichever of the sauces. I had smoked salmon and asparagus, which was great. My husband had a calzone, which he enjoyed. It wasn't very expensive and it was more delicious than one of the chains, I would go there again.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I've gotta say I've been to alot of restaurants but the service here is second to none . Great atmosphere and the food and wine was spot on. Well worth a visit . I will be returning here my self next time I'm in the area

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The food is amazing and the service is second to none. Food came out hot, fresh ingredients had been used, oh and big portions of pasta too. Kids eat for free and the staff keep the kids entertained. The only down side is the hard floor, walls and ceiling combine to produce a very loud atmosphere, especially if it's busy you find yourself starting to shout over the next table. But overall good and worth a visit

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I tried to eat here last year but found it fully booked so this time made plans in advance. The place was very busy on a Friday night but is quite large so didn't feel jammed in.

Our party had an array of different starters which were all delicious. I had a pasta dish for my main course which was plentiful and very tasty. There was no room for dessert.

I would definitely recommend Tamburino Village and would return next time I'm in Street.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

What a great restaurant! Straight away from walking in the door the staff were warm and friendly and couldn't do enough for us. The atmosphere and decor were lovely. The food was amazing, the portion sizes were enormous and everything was delicious and authentically Italian. The only improvement I'd make would be to add some baby changing facilities, however the toilets were otherwise lovely and clean. We'll definitely be back on our next visit to Street!