“2 good meals”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

we ate her twice whilst on holiday. the restaurant was on the main front overlooking the harbour and luxury boats.
good variety on the menu. also very accommodating as I needed item free

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We had heard of this place and had people mention it to us so this year we thought we would try it. The location is very nice, on the harbour with a lovely view and we had a nice breeze too. The restaurant is very nice with a pleasant atmosphere and service was pretty quick. the meal was however average. My meatball starter was very dry, it didnt taste horrid as such but it was plain. My husband had prawns which he had to behead but other than that they were flavoursome. I had the mixed grill, it was also pretty dry, no tzatziki or anything (now it didnt say it came with that but all other times in other places it did as the norm so my fault for presuming) and the pita was stale. the husband had pasta which he said was fine. So not a horrible meal but I was disappointed. Service was friendly.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We went to this restaurant a we walked past several times and it looked really nice. We were seated straight away but then had to wait 20 minutes to order a drink, it wasn't busy there were only 4 tables seated.
The wine wasn't cold and the waiter was devoid of any personality, he didn't speak just stood at the table with a pad, he didn't crack a smile and was just very uninviting. None of the staff were that friendly.
The food was ok but not great, the bread was stale though which was a disappointment.
The only redeeming feature was the view. I wouldn't return. I didn't even tip, and as someone that worked in hospitality for years it has to be bad for me to not leave anything.
If you walk past and are tempted like we were, keep walking.......

1  Thank carried1
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We found this restaurant having just got off the plane from the UK. We (a family of 5 including hungry teens) all loved the food which was generous and tasty. The service was friendly and the view is nice overlooking the lagoon.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We came here as it looked nice from the outside, friendly enough waiters but not very efficient, had to wait half an hour to get our food to the table to find later a hair on my dinner.
Came back as we thought that everybody makes mistakes, to find that my risotto had not one grain of rice but has pasta instead.
I can't recommend this place, they will just take your money and not care about the service.

1  Thank Macarena M