Hawaiian Inn
Emerald Shores Hotel(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
USD 111
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
USD 121
USD 111
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
USD 168
USD 134
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
USD 265
USD 190
Hyatt.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Daytona Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
USD 177
USD 147
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
USD 170
USD 151
Agoda.com
El Caribe Resort & Conference Center(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
USD 168
USD 125
Agoda.com
Residence Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)
USD 209
USD 190
Residence Inn
Bahama House(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
USD 169
USD 129
Agoda.com
Dream Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
USD 104
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 118/night.

1,497 results
All reviewsdinner showpool deckmini golfstaff was very friendlyfull kitchenluautikihammocksunitoceanpoolsidehousekeeper
Reviewed 21 January 2012

We stayed 2 nights at the Hawaiian on Daytona Beach. The staff was very professional and helpful. The heated pool, putt putt course and shuffleboard added extra value. And obviously spending time on an almost deserted Daytona Beach was excellent. We plan on making this an annual event.

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank MARK f
Mairead N, Guest Relations Manager at Hawaiian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2012

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you plan on making your vacation with us an annual event! We're glad to hear you were able to partake in some of the fun activities we offer such as mini golf and shuffleboard. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service, and we're happy to hear the staff delivered. See you next year! :)

Reviewed 11 January 2012

Before my stay at the Hawaiian Inn I read every review and had seriously considered finding somewhere else. I am glad I didn't. Much of what I read that was negative was true. Could have been cleaner, there was some construction noise, house keeping was hit and miss at times, the pool was closed for repairs, and the some of furniture could be replaced. Having said this, I had a great time. Our room was totally livable; the view is amazing... we even saw doplhins on our last day just where I had been swimming only an hour prior. It is obvious that the hotel has made many improvements and is continuing to do so. The price makes it very accessible for the average person / couple / family. I would definitely return. We had room 519 which has two queen beds and a pull out couch - it wasn't perfect but I will request it next time if I was given a room I didn't like. What I mean by not perfect is the beds are not very comfortable and although you can tell someone tried to renovate the room the work is a little sloppy... but like I said, I would totally stay again. In fact, I'll likely look into purchasing a condo here of my own at some point. Mybiggest complaint is the beds... and the awful noise of the fans from the restaurant... they are loud and woke me up every day that the restaurant was open. Maybe it was so great since I expected worse.... but in all honesty I felt welcome, safe, comfortable, and had a great vacation.

I also seriously recommend local restaurants Zen Bistro and Our Deck Down Under.... the best food I had while visiting.

Room Tip: ask for an ocean facing room that is not close to the front of the hotel in order to avoid the noise of the exhaust fans for the restaurant.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rosapisces
Mairead N, Guest Relations Manager at Hawaiian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate all of your comments, and are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 1 January 2012

We have been to this hotel twice and are already planning another trip back.The staff here is fabulous ,the view is breath taking, and the rooms are great.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer W

Thank you for your positive review! It gives us great pleasure to hear that you had a wonderful stay and found our staff accommodating. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 December 2011

What a sad place! Dark and old fashioned receptionarea should have scared me off, but no. The room faced the ocean and the view is spectacular, but the place is just sad, long corridors and a room where most of the furniture should have been replaced a long time ago. The area is not wery interesting either, just a ihop restaurant and a Mall close by.

• Stayed: December 2011
Mairead N, Guest Relations Manager at Hawaiian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2012

Thank you for your review. We apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. It is through comments such as yours that we are able to improve and we assure you that management has been notified. We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you visit Daytona Beach.

Reviewed 13 December 2011

I just dont understand all the negative coments about this hotel. I stayed here in july & can't wait to come back next year , all the staff was very helpful & for the most part the property was clean. We stayed in room 310 & it was awsome , very clean,updated & comfortable. Also my son & his friends all stayed here & liked it very much. Great food, & the tiki bar outside is great & very friendly & the BEER is cold to. See ya again in july.

aloha

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Lona0
ManagementCompany, Guest Relations Manager at Hawaiian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2011

Thank you for the great review and recommendation to other Trip Advisor viewers. We are always happy to hear that our guests have a great time while staying with us. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Daytona Beach.