“Super accommodating.”
Review of Indulge Spa

Indulge Spa
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What a treat.
This is a very expensive spa, however the professionalism and service is superb.
We took our mother in law and she was in heaven. We all had body treatments/massage and facials. My husband said his deep tissue massage exceeded any other massage he’s had.
I told them
What our hopes were for the day and they made it happen! The only change I’d love to see is more of a spa lounge for customers and a bathroom in the actual spa area.
We will definitely return for facials.
Thank you!

2  Thank Colleen A

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Licensed massage therapist, Craig Matthews, was outstanding. I had two deep tissue sessions with Craig and he did not disappoint. I've had many massages in many places and Craig is THE BEST of the best. I cannot say enough of the work he did. He knows exactly what he's doing; he gave his all; he went above and beyond. I will make it a point to find Craig in the future. He is the absolute definition of 'healing hands'.

1  Thank jaialaison
Reviewed 6 June 2017

We went in for a couples massage and truly enjoyed the experience. The staff was very professional and we enjoyed the services. Would recommend.

1  Thank Rebel82
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I treated ourselves to couples massages for our anniversary. Im so glad we did! The personnel are extremely professional and friendly. Jen is our favorite, but all the girls are great! Thanks for a great spa experience.