“Just DELICIOUS”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Waterman Passage
Reviewed 4 June 2015

We enjoy the Happy Hour religiously! The sushi and all small plates are 1/2 price. We get the spicy firecracker shrimp roll, lamb pops with a tangy goat cheese sauce, crab cakes, and the beef short ribs. All are DELECTABLE and a bargain between 3pm -6pm. The decor is gorgeous and right out of the orient. The staff is wonderful and attentive. The service was great. The only thing that we didn't like was the music at Happy Hour. It's a techno type sound that you get in a club. The music changes during dinner though. If you get to the National Harbor, you MUST visit Graces.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

Our group enjoyed the visit to Grace's Mandarin. Service was good, decor great, and the food wasn't bad, but just not as good as I would've expected given the price and ambiance. My dish was high on the salt, which masked the flavor quite a bit. Same with the soups we had. Sushi was good.

Reviewed 30 May 2015

I visited this restaurant today for lunch and was very disappointed with the sushi I was served. The rice was hard and the sushi flavor was just not there. In fact, the size of the rolls and the actual sushi were very small and the thickness of the fish cuts was so thin that I could virtually see the rice below right through it.

The service was good and the ambience was excellent and the view of the Potomac River a very exquisite experience but the food quality was definitely below average.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

My husband and I were in the mood for sushi and decided to visit this restaurant for lunch. Were we impressed!! We were seated immediately and had wonderful service from the wait staff. We were given hot washcloths for our hands before and after the meal. Prices are slightly higher than average, but this dining establishment is also more upscale. Overall, the food was excellent (miso soup was the best we ever had) and we would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

I remember eating at Grace's Mandarin years ago when it first opened and being impressed overall. On a recent visit, I was reminded of that first experience...because the restaurant continues to deliver a great meal in a unique atmosphere. Although there is a bar and small outdoor lounge area on the ground floor, you'll likely sit in the dining room on the second level, which provides beautiful views of the harbor. The menu offers lots of options--from sushi to small plates to curry--there's something for everyone. Service is very good, and the hot towels before and after the meal are an especially nice touch.