USD 235
AC Hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 284/night.

Book now, pay at stay
USD 208
USD 185
Hampton.com
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 248/night.

Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center(National Harbor)(Great Value!)
USD 260
USD 233
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 352/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 247
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 298/night.

USD 259
USD 193
USD 147
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 170/night.

All reviewsferris wheelsauciety restaurantdc areawater viewold town alexandriaroom servicevalet parkinglobby barself parkfront desk staffthe gaylord convention centercapital wheellate checknice staywater taxifitness centerthe room was nice
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Allan at the desk welcomed my wife and I for an Anniversary getaway and made it special for us. Harbor view was very nice from the top floor and it was quiet enough to sleep in very late. Breakfast in the restaurant was very good and Pradip was cheerful and took great care of us there. Plenty to do nearby and the water taxi is a nice trip to Alexandria. We are planning to return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Allan B, General Manager at The Westin Washington National Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear M R,

Thank you so much for being part of your Anniversary, we are glad that you and your wife enjoyed your alone time at the Westin Washington National Harbor. Please come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

From the time of check-in Brandon was the best !!! He checked us in , took our bags up himself and made my family's experience so incredible. He gave us great suggestions for places to eat and have fun. we checked out the next day and when I spoke to him about the traffic he give us a late check-out! As we were leaving he brought the bags down and helped us load our stuff into our vehicle . Brandon truly is an asset to the Westin and whenever Im in DC thats the only place I will stay. Our rooms were updated and very clean. And I Believe if we did have an issue we would definitely have it resolved quickly.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear aarokiamcnair,

Thank you so much for staying at the Westin Washington National Harbor, we are happy to hear that you had an incredible experience and Brandon exceeded your expectations. Please come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

When I arrived to the hotel Brandon immediately greeted me. He was very friendly and professional. He got me checked into my room quickly and provided me with helpful information about the hotel and the area. All of the hotel staff members were extremely friendly and polite. My room was very clean. I will definitely stay at this hotel again whenever I visit the National Harbor.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Lscampbell1995,

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit with us and all the staff specially Brandon exceeded your expectations. Please come and see us again soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

As one of my often go to properties while staying in DC for travel, I’m beginning to think the property can use some TLC in the rooms. Updates are well needed.
Front seat service is always great, very nice folks. Always pleasant!
Upon checking in this time and going to my room, I was not so happy to see I was assigned to a room that was half way cleaned. Beds were made and that side of the room was complete, but the bathroom had dirty towels in it, soap used, toilet not flushed nor cleaned, and shower used. Not to mention hair all over the floor. I called the front desk and they did send up someone ASAP. However then were in and out of the room in 3-5 minutes. No cleaning/sanitizing done. What got me the most was they used an sticky roller to pick up hair, but never washed the floor! I was not happy about that. They sprayed the shower quickly and nothing else. I ended up at CVS buying cleaning supplies to clean. Not happy. Rooms are worn down, updates need to be made soon. It’s a shame the property is very nice, great location.
Bar in the hotel is great! Super, the bartender is fabulous. Always so pleasant. We go to see him often since so nice.
I think it may be time for me to start staying elsewhere monthly is service continues to go down.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jaimeanne
WNH3027, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Washington National Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your stay with us at The Westin Washington National Harbor hotel. What you experienced is not what we strive to uphold. We value your opinion and working very had to resolve the issues. Please accept my censer apologies and looking forward to have you back at our hotel with a perfect stay. Please next time you are here to see Super just ask for Amr and I will be more than happy to buy you a couple of drinks as a guest satisfactions.
Thanks and have an inspiring day.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We arrived at this property on the Friday before Memorial Day and we were booked through Monday, Memorial Day. The hotel and staff were fantastic, cudos to Margie, who checked us in and Brandon who was with Margie when we checked out. The room service staff were fantastic and the restaurant staff were too. The food was great as well (both from Room Service and the restaurant itself). Our room was spacious and comfortable (we had a King room - #602 registered under my other half Larry). Our only discomfort was it was very difficult to regulate the A/C and we would either freeze or be hot. The shade on the largest window fell after we went to bed on Saturday but otherwise we enjoyed our stay! The property was located across the way from the Gaylord and there are plenty of things to do such as the Ferris Wheel and plenty of other restaurants although the hotel restaurant is great! We highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: If you are an SPG Member request the 6th floor.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple