If you intend to stay here and you want to go to AC, you must have a car with you.
This is a budget hotel so anyone who is expecting a Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons then this is not the place for you.
Pros: spacious room, free good WiFi inside the room, very friendly family who runs the hotel but are not the owners.
Amit and his family are doing great job to have guests staying in this hotel, they treat you very well and they want to make your stay enjoyable. You ask them and they will do a lot for you.
If you want to save money and spend it in AC then you can stay in this motel.
They have some rooms with Jacuzzi, but we are not in Atlantic City for jacuzzi.
To make your trip enjoyable if you stay at this hotel bring your stuff with you: shampoos, conditioner, towels if you can.
The room has mini fridge, microwave, TV and small hair dryer.
Air condition also in each room.
Bed is comfortable and pillows.
There is Dennys next to motel if you need quick meal.
Smoking rooms are available as well.
- Walking distance to anywhere like McDonalds, CVs, restaurants,.....
- Location: you cannot cross the road to the other side, it is like a fast route with no traffic lights for pedestrian. That is why a car is a must or Uber if you want.
- Rooms in lower level ( street level) with one king bed only or Jaccuzi rooms with 2 queen beds.
- At least 10-15 miles away from Atlantic City, depends where you need to go.
- Rooms need to be renovated but they are clean
The owner is lucky to have Amit taking care of this place.
Thank you Anthony and Amit. Keep up the good job.
Viviane and family from Mississauga, Ontario
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, lastminute.com.au and Evoline ltd so you can book your Liberty Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hotel Galloway