All reviews long weekend safe location jacuzzi room atlantic city clean bathroom walking distance free wifi cons microwave
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Huge bed. Nice sitting space. Easy electric plugs for electronics. Nice discount to the local Denny's. Atlantic City is only 20 minutes away. Many cafes nearby. Employees were friendly with smiles on their faces.

Room Tip: Be on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob19512014
Reviewed 25 March 2017

I enjoy going to this place for the jacuzzi room, the safe location, and the staff is very accomadating to anything I need. Also they have a free wifi for me to be able to finish work while enjoying an evening out.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jtowell2017
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

So Me and my hubby booked this room earlier this month based on positive reviews we have read and all I can say OMG. ..We are here now just checked in and EVERYTHING IS AMAZING! Anthony the manager is as described an absolute charm. The room is just as shown on the photos I couldn't be more happier..I'm so glad we booked for 2 days. They even gave toothbrushes and complimentary snacks. We will be back again for our monthly rendezvous without a doubt

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marlene E
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

I love going here, the jacuzzi room especially. Its clean, spacious and perfect for me and my boyfriend to get out of town. The jacuzzi is actually really big, it would fit 3 people perfectly. Overall i really enjoy this place.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jess200124
Reviewed 5 November 2016

I am a medical intern and I chose to stay here for just over 3 weeks during my clinical breaks. As the title states, the hotel is located in a quiet and safe location which was important to me considering the type of neighbourhoods in and around the main tourist areas in Atlantic City. In addition, the staff is very friendly and was available to help me with everything from general inquires to suggesting me good places to eat and even providing me with coupons to some nearby restaurants. As for the hotel, it includes almost everything needed for an extended stay including microwave, fridge, high speed internet, TV etc. The rooms are also clean and tidy and seem to be well kept. Overall, with my experience of moving all over south jersey, considering the price, you will not be able to beat the accommodations at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo