All reviews long weekend atlantic city clean bathroom walking distance microwave cons ac
Reviewed 5 November 2016

I am a medical intern and I chose to stay here for just over 3 weeks during my clinical breaks. As the title states, the hotel is located in a quiet and safe location which was important to me considering the type of neighbourhoods in and around the main tourist areas in Atlantic City. In addition, the staff is very friendly and was available to help me with everything from general inquires to suggesting me good places to eat and even providing me with coupons to some nearby restaurants. As for the hotel, it includes almost everything needed for an extended stay including microwave, fridge, high speed internet, TV etc. The rooms are also clean and tidy and seem to be well kept. Overall, with my experience of moving all over south jersey, considering the price, you will not be able to beat the accommodations at this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2016

I liked the room, neat and clean, safe and secure and my stay was very pleasant. The Management is very nice and reasonable. It's close to shopping and restaurants, within a few blocks. The gas station is close to the property too.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2016

The room was very spacious, clean with two comfortable beds, a refrigerator and microwave, and also a round table. We were given a choice of two rooms which I thought was very gracious. We were presented with a nice basket of toiletries and a snack for our stay. The bathroom was clean and the shower was great! The sink was outside the bathroom, which made it easy for the two of us to get ready for our night out. I would definitely recommend this inn to my friendss

Room tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

The people here was so nice and helpful.the manager made sure me and my wife had everything we wanted and needed thank you Anthony and you staff the room was great and clean.thank You liberty inn you help make my anniversary great.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

liberty Inn was ok to stay. we were just there overnight. if I was in the area again. I would go back. clean and convenient.one light in the room didn't work but it was no problem. it was surrounded by similar hotels and places to eat. microwave and fridge in the room.

Date of stay: April 2016