“Perfect place for a jacuzzi room getaway”
Review of Liberty Inn

Liberty Inn
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Galloway
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

I love going here, the jacuzzi room especially. Its clean, spacious and perfect for me and my boyfriend to get out of town. The jacuzzi is actually really big, it would fit 3 people perfectly. Overall i really enjoy this place.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jess200124

Reviewed 5 November 2016

I am a medical intern and I chose to stay here for just over 3 weeks during my clinical breaks. As the title states, the hotel is located in a quiet and safe location which was important to me considering the type of neighbourhoods in and around the main tourist areas in Atlantic City. In addition, the staff is very friendly and was available to help me with everything from general inquires to suggesting me good places to eat and even providing me with coupons to some nearby restaurants. As for the hotel, it includes almost everything needed for an extended stay including microwave, fridge, high speed internet, TV etc. The rooms are also clean and tidy and seem to be well kept. Overall, with my experience of moving all over south jersey, considering the price, you will not be able to beat the accommodations at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2016

I liked the room, neat and clean, safe and secure and my stay was very pleasant. The Management is very nice and reasonable. It's close to shopping and restaurants, within a few blocks. The gas station is close to the property too.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2016

The room was very spacious, clean with two comfortable beds, a refrigerator and microwave, and also a round table. We were given a choice of two rooms which I thought was very gracious. We were presented with a nice basket of toiletries and a snack for our stay. The bathroom was clean and the shower was great! The sink was outside the bathroom, which made it easy for the two of us to get ready for our night out. I would definitely recommend this inn to my friendss

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

The people here was so nice and helpful.the manager made sure me and my wife had everything we wanted and needed thank you Anthony and you staff the room was great and clean.thank You liberty inn you help make my anniversary great.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galloway
1.2 km away
Relax Inn
Relax Inn
#13 of 19 in Galloway
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway, NJ

Been to Liberty Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Liberty Inn

Address: 252 E White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ 08205-9563
Region: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Galloway
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Galloway
Price Range: $52 - $200 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Liberty Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Liberty Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Liberty Hotel Galloway