All reviews long weekend safe location jacuzzi room atlantic city clean bathroom walking distance free wifi cons microwave
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

The people here was so nice and helpful.the manager made sure me and my wife had everything we wanted and needed thank you Anthony and you staff the room was great and clean.thank You liberty inn you help make my anniversary great.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

liberty Inn was ok to stay. we were just there overnight. if I was in the area again. I would go back. clean and convenient.one light in the room didn't work but it was no problem. it was surrounded by similar hotels and places to eat. microwave and fridge in the room.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2016

My family and I had come to Atlantic City on the hectic New Year's eve Long Weekend. All of the big name hotels were requesting an EXTREMELY high price for a simple room. After hours of searching for a nice place to stay I approached this grand sign that said "Liberty Inn". As my family and I walked in we were greeted by Anthony Shah, the manager. He was such a delight and treated us as if he knew us all his life. This place was minutes away from Atlantic City and we got it at a great price. Our weekend away was relaxing and very fun. Every inch of this room was cleaned. The room itself was very modern and had a flat screen TV. LIBERTY INN WAS A GREAT PLACE TO STAY!

Room Tip: All the rooms were terrific
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

I had a beautiful experience. Very clean and very professional. I definitely recommend this hotel. The hospitality was excellent. Whenever you're in town please don't go anywhere else besides this hotel. The people are very generous mans understanding. The best experience ever!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

Very nice service and nice staff I come here often . it's a clean and friendly environment . I recommend people try this hotel . it's nice and the prices are good. It's spacious and very comfortable. When you come to town definitely stop by the liberty inn . weather it's a family stay or solo stay for a day or weekend they can and will accommodate you. Just call and tell them you want to stay and its not a problem at all.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo