All reviews long weekend safe location jacuzzi room atlantic city clean bathroom walking distance free wifi cons microwave
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

I had a beautiful experience. Very clean and very professional. I definitely recommend this hotel. The hospitality was excellent. Whenever you're in town please don't go anywhere else besides this hotel. The people are very generous mans understanding. The best experience ever!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

Very nice service and nice staff I come here often . it's a clean and friendly environment . I recommend people try this hotel . it's nice and the prices are good. It's spacious and very comfortable. When you come to town definitely stop by the liberty inn . weather it's a family stay or solo stay for a day or weekend they can and will accommodate you. Just call and tell them you want to stay and its not a problem at all.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2015

This Hotel was clean and spacious and very close to Atlantic City where my girl friend and I spent a wonderful Saturday in Town and I must also say that the room was a little old and dated and we had problems with the cable TV that kept losing it's connection but the bed was comfortable and we only stayed one night and it was not as BAD as some of the other hotels that I have stayed at, so I would recommend this hotel but not for long stays.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

Clean room. Great price. Best rate for a king smoking room with hot tub. They gave us a late check out at no charge. Hot tub was amazing and clean. Overall very satisfied. Will kept in mind for next trip.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2015

The Staff was very nice and made us feel very welcome. The rooms are very clean and well maintained. Very nice location easy to find as soon as you get off Garden State Parkway on Exit 40 South Bound.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family