China Village Inn & Suites
USD 164*
Atrium Inn(Galloway)
USD 101*
USD 77*
Country View Inn & Suites(Galloway)
USD 47*
USD 79*
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Me and my husband came to this room and booked for a week. When i went to the office to use the phone(The one in the room did not work) he told me it would cost me 15.00 min. He did let me use his phone but when i got off he asked if i was a massage student because he was looking for a massage student that wanted to make some money to go a little farther. Yes he was asking me if i were a prostitute. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! The room was horrible there was mold and bugs in the bathroom and when i told him of this he moved us to a worst room that had holes in the walls. We already paid so we had no choice but to stay but when it was time to check out at 10 am his wife banged on our door and told us to check out. My husband was not dressed and i told her that i would move the stuff out when i steped out the room she ran in the room and just stared at my husband.. I had to yell at her to leave so my husband could get dressed please go elsewhere.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank parisg1221
Reviewed 28 October 2013

First and foremost I want to start by saying that I have stayed at this hotel about 10 times over the last 4 years.It is usually a reasonable price for the area and the fact that atlantic city is about five mies away.The big guy who usually manage the property's name is Muki i believe.In the past he has been very helpful in accommodating my girlfriend and I.In addition on more than one occasion he has called a taxi for us to go to the casinos and made sure we did't get ripped off.Unfortunately this last weekend that I stayed here he was nowhere to be found.We arrived at about 3pm fri afternoon.The check in area door was locked and an elderly woman told me to wait.I finally read the sign on the door which was written in poor english I Shoud add.The sign said to speak to the man who cleaned the rooms.Finding this man was a challenge but when I finally did he walked me to the office and I proceeded to check in.He couldn't speak english to well which made check in difficult.I showed him my reservation which I printed out and gave him my license.He copied it and tried to keep my reservation.I told him that the reservation belonged to me.He gave it back along with my license.Then he asked me if I paid for the reservation.I responded yes it says so on the reservation.The check in office was locked all of friday and Muki didn't show up till some time saturday night.This made my stay unpleasant. Becasue everytime I needed something like towels or toiletpaper I had to try to find the guy who cleaned the room.This wasn't enough to completely ruin my weekend however in the future I may decide to go elsewhere.

Room Tip: The rooms with the Jacuzzi in them are the best rooms in this place.They cost more but they are worth it.They are newly renovated and better taken care of than the other rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We deeply regret booking at this place. Don't do it!

Among the many issues:
Reeked of cigarettes
Unfinished home-repair project involving 2x4s
Ripped-up, stained carpet
No bed skirts--bottom mattresses are bare
Disgusting bath mat
Tiny and half-used bottles of shampoo, etc.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Worst room we ever saw, painted a shocking pink. No clock-radio, no chairs outside the room; there was a hd tv on the wall, just below the ceiling (a bit high)...Only one plastic glass; we had to drink our wine from the same glass as management had locked his office (it was 9PM).

As we walked in, we choked repeatedly because of the cleaning products still in the air. Someone with asthma would have had a very strong attack! We started the air conditioner to clear the air and left to visit the area right away.

In the newly-renovated bathroom, there was no hard soap to take a shower, just a very small liquid bottle (thumb-sized).

Pillows dated the 80's, requiring two per person to be able to sleep.

Management was not helpful at all, seemed he wanted us to not ask any questions (Punjabi-speaking), just get out to the Casino area. He didn't even give us a receipt for the room as we had booked online!!!! (we had gotten it from other hotels during our vacation). Luckily, we had only booked one night; too expensive, not at all what we expected for the price charged online (overcharged compared to what was shown on location).

STAY AWAY from China Village as other places in the area offer much better!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We have been staying in this area for years. We stayed in many of the Motels. This was the worst motel I have ever stayed in!!! The carpet was ripped, the bed cover was stained and the pillows seemed they were more fitted for a doll carriage . The furniture was very old and the T.V. Worked but had minimal channels.. One of the locks on the door did not work. EVEN IF YOU GET THE BEST PRICE IN THE AREA DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple