Free cancellation until 27/07
bedfinder
USD 46
USD 45
Agoda.com
City Express Celaya Galerias(Celaya)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 40
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 60
USD 58
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is situated in the east side of the city, it is close to Galerías shopping mall, and several restaurants. Comfortable and quiet rooms, fair price, good service, parking and continental breakfast.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Hiecel H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Celaya, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Mr. Ernesto B

We appreciate your answer about the service.
We are waiting for you in your next visit to this city.
Regards. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Celaya team.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I was happy to start my five day stay in Celaya, Mexico

On my first day at the hotel Holiday Inn Express everything was good after that by the day started to get worse.

By the second day, the forget to leave bottle water, some towels and cleaning the shower.

By the third day, I have to talked to them, and I asked if there was a way to have the room the room the same way as my first day.

Well by the four day I have everything back the only thing, they have taken my personal toiletries that I have left in the shower.

On my last day of my stay, at night time I went to do the check out, since I'll be leaving the hotel early in the morning, and Mayra at the front desk had a surprise for me.

She had a big clear plastic bag with a towel, pillow case and bed sheet, and she mentioned that the hotel manager told her to tell me that I will have to pay to replace this items. I was force to pay.

So, please be aware that, if your wife by mistake leaves some makeup on the pillow case, towels or bed sheets they will force to you pay for the towels, pillow case and bed sheets.

To make matter worst next morning, as I was returning my keys the gentleman working on the front desk, hand me the same big plastic back, as the night before and told me that I have to take it with me.

This is the first time this happens to us, my wife felt so humiliate, and I felt worst. I could not believe my eyes, I even told the gentlemen at the front desk that would happened if my wife was on her time of the month, and she had an accident as she was sleeping, and he mentioned that we will have to pay to replace the sheets, At that point the best thing to do was to leave.

FYI : make sure if you plan to stay in this hotel make sure your wife leave her makeup bag at home other wise, you will have a expense surprise at check out. Also if you leave any personal toiletries in the shower they will take it.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Hiecel H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Celaya, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear Joseloera17

We are very grateful that you have given us your comments and evaluation, we regret the bad experience lived in our hotel, we offer our most sincerely apology.

It is not our philosophy to make our guests uncomfortable, we assure you that we will take decisive actions to remedy this situation and that a similar situation will never be repeated.

It would be an honor to welcome you again, we offer you to confirm the changes in the next visit, we would appreciate your trust again.

Respectful greetings from the Management and Holiday Inn Express & Suites Celaya staff.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel met all my needs, seems new, good breakfast choices and nice clean rooms. The only negative is construction is being done on the roundabout so traffic backs up during rush hour, and detours are needed.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Hiecel H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Celaya, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear Michael D.

Thank you very much for your evaluation and comments.

We hope the constructions of the roundabout will be finished soon and the access will be normalized.

We hope to see you soon, we are at your service.

Regards Holiday Inn Express & Suites Celaya Team

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Overall pleased with the condition of the facility and room. All very new and clean. My issues are that the standard King doesn't come with a mini fridge. The ice is only on the 1st floor. And there are 0 stations with anything other than Spanish. No closed captioning or SAP features work either.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Hiecel H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Celaya, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2017

Dear Mr. Alex H

Thank you very much for your evaluation and comments, we will take immediate action to solve the issue of television channels and to have more variety in English language, we inform and we offer two ice machines, one, as you mention it, in 1st floor, another more in the 4th floor and one last more on our kitchen.
We are very sorry that we didn't meet your total expectations, we offer you a sincere apology.
We will be waiting for you on your next visit to the city.

Best regards from the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Celaya Team

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

i went to Celaya to visit family for the year end party and stay at the holiday inn, booked 3 rooms. It was great! awesome service, excellent rooms and great breakfast, will definitively recommend it over any other in town. is easy to get there and the staff is friendly, they even have japanese speakers in case is needed

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Holiday Inn Exp... a, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Celaya, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2016

Dear guest:

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your experience in our hotel. Your comment is very important and I will be glad to share it with all our staff.

We trust your opinion and it help us to make a better work for all our guest.

Once again, thank you. You'll be very welcome in your next visit to Celaya.

Happy new year!