“Great Food, Great Staff”
Review of Malton Spice

Malton Spice
Ranked #53 of 97 Restaurants in Malton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

We went for a large take away after visiting the nearby Howard Castle. Was delicious, well priced and the service was great. We will certainly return if we are in the area again. Only catch. Do not order to much because the portions are HUGE. Especially the pieces of nan bread.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Fancied a curry one night with my partner so we got take-away from here. The food was good as was the service and it was well priced, i would order from here again.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

The whole experience here was nothing but average in afraid, from service to food there was nothing that particularly wowed us

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I have driven past this restaurant for 14 years and quite frankly I wish I'd never stopped to go in. Went for a meal with a large group on a Tuesday evening. I ordered a mushroom pakora which I could have used for a game of squash solid yet strangely rubbery, not pleasant at all. Bendy poppadoms with dubious looking pickles. Now this is where the question about red food colouring comes from. Our group ordered 4 different curries as main courses but they were all red and I mean exactly the same she of bright red. I would say luckily my vegetable balti wasn't bright enough to burn my corneas but it didn't sit well and I was off colour (no pun intended) for 2 days. The one and only saving grace was the naan which were tasty and plentiful. I won't be returning which is a shame as if the proprietor upped his game it could be a little gold mine

2  Thank Yorkquestor
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

A delicious meal, recommend the lamb karahi and the egg pilau superb. Various tikka dishes to start also good. Go there!