“Breakfast for losers NOT champions! ”

Counting House - JD Wetherspoon
Ranked #43 of 90 Restaurants in Congleton
Cuisines: International, Fast food, Pub
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Choose from either a Full English breakfast WITHOUT bacon, served cold on a nice cold plate or maybe go a bit more sophisticated with a delicious FROZEN avocado on a toasted bagel, served with snotty bacon and a delicious congealed cold poached egg!
We informed the waitress who scowled, took the plate away and came back with it still cold and blamed the chef.
Asked to speak to a manager but wasn’t in a hurry to come over so we asked for a refund.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My wife and I have had the pleasure of using this fine establishment on many occasions so I feel it is high time I gave a review.
The food and drink is always of a very good standard,well presented and served by pleasant staff.Price wise I would say it's virtually unbeatable.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Ate here with a friend. He had the tikka masala with all the trimmings which he enjoyed. It was chicken strips for me which were very good. For the price no complaints great building as well.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Visited around 16:00 for a quick bite for tea with the children. Did not even bother staying. Every table was full of dirty glasses and left over food plates. There was one person serving behind the bar. I know it's not "a la carte" dining but come on sort it out if you want people to eat there.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Went for steak night as mid week treat steak was nice bbq chicken ok gammon very salty food was ok but the service was awful - young dark haired girl (maybe manager as she wasn’t wearing white shirt)behind the bar very rude and when I went to order desert she was busy speaking to a customer who I thought she was serving but she was moaning about other staff not changing barrels and then walked off into the back wouldn’t mind but I was the only one stood at the bar it’s a shame causes some of the staff are very helpful but others are rude and not helpful perhaps they need a job change ???