“No kormas, Baltis or naan breads”
Review of Roti House

Roti House
Ranked #9 of 158 Restaurants in Llanelli
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is not the usual 'british' Indian restaraunt, as the above title suggests and when the waiter said there was No kormas, Baltis or naan breads I was disappointed and contemplated leaving.

I am very glad we didn't though because the curry was one of the best I've ever had, I ordered a paratha which was also beautiful and I didn't miss the naan one bit.

1  Thank Samantha D

Reviewed 19 August 2015

Recently, I returned from foreign climes to my home in Wales. Wanting to get back into local eating I tried the local restaurants until I came across what was Jambo, it had changed, it was now a Punjabi restaurant, called Roti House different, not Bengali. Had to try. I tried the starters. NIce! Gave a whirl on the Masala Chicken. Wow, talk about taste! The service was very welcoming and pleasant, not the usual false and please leave me a big tip type smile. Wonderful evening, only problem, the wine bottles are too small. Only 750mL!!!!!

3  Thank maurice d
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Excellent service the food has lotts of flavours and the dishes taste homely, the cocktails are amazing also reasonably priced, will defently be conning back here :) we booked as a table of 4 and there was a party of 34 amazingly well manerd and the staff were incredible. I've come here a few times and have enjoyed the exsperience each and every time :)

3  Thank Kylé P
Reviewed 16 August 2015

i was visit in roti house. food,service,quilty was excellent,and they were very busy at last night. they took good care of us.they make actual indian punjabi food.thank you we will like to visit in roti house again

2  Thank amanbhachu14
Reviewed 16 August 2015

When you make a reservation for a restaurant you expect to have a table when you arrive. Not here seeing as a party of 46 takes priority over your booking and you don't find that out until you arrive. To say turning up to be told "oh s**t" when you confirm you have a booking is not what you want to hear is an understatement. Then to be told there is only vegetarian food left if they can squeeze you in just takes the mick. Needless to say we won't be bothering again with this place. Appalling service.

5  Thank Angharad G