“COULD BE BETTER”

Mcdonald's Restaurants
Ranked #9 of 14 Quick Bites in Llanelli
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

As an ex employee I wouldn't expect 5 star service, (not in the real world). Because of the high turnover of staff, it's hard to get consistacy. I would like to say they are great, but they often get my order wrong! I know they are always trying to improve their service. 6/10

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Every time I visit here, either before a morning shift, or after finishing night shift. I always get told at the ordering Kiosk that the system is updating or the tills are down. Or something feeble along them lines. It’s total lies and clearly the night shift staff can’t be bothered to do their jobs and they just fob people off from placing orders. This really needs looking in to by the management or higher. When I have contested the excuses, I was met with filthy attitude and my order slap dashed to me and the drive thru windows slammed closed afterwards. And please see the picture for how they gave me my sugar in my Latte. Terrible.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Awful service and rude staff! Staff need to be trained to be welcoming and patient with customers. They also forgot about 3 items on our order...

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Visited late on return from Swansea. Friendly prompt service. Tables could have done with a better/more regular wipe down but the food was acceptable and relatively good value.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Crap absolute garbage don’t wast your well earned money on swill! Cold food unseasoned bland diluted drink plus waiting time fast food my bum

Date of visit: June 2018