“Random Thursday ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Always a good curry here.. friendly staff and warm atmosphere complement the tasty food. Good menu with all meals reasonably priced, unlike some other Indian restaurants in the area. No nonsense, just lovely food.. that’s what we all want.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Not been here for a few years and after today, never again. We went for their Sunday buffet lunch and alarm bells sounded when we walked along the carpets. Each step sounded like we were walking through a muddy field whist wearing wellingtons. I don't think that any amount of professional carpet cleaning would benefit it at all - rip it up and lay a new one! We should have turned round and left.

The plates took an age to arrive and the waiter, bless him, seems to have lost the plot.

The starters table was alive with minute flies so I passed on that and the main course curries weren't labelled apart from the chicken madras and jalfeizie. The rest were guesswork except that one of the containers looked like a korma and another CTM.

The bhaji's were golf-ball sized and I put two on my plate. Midway through the plateful, I cut into one of them and after a couple of chews. had to spit it out because it tasted 'off'. My companion said that hers did too.

Finally and it seems trivial but the coke was flat too.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Call in on Sunday with my wife after having a few drinks with good friends. I have to say the curry's were horrendous all the curry's had no meat in. No plates had to wait for everything one person back and for warming the stuff up. The place is not very clean and even the coke was flat. I had been going there for years but now I won't be going back any more.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Went with some family and friends for a charity night, food on was a buffet which was lovely with plenty to choose from. Host was also very accommodating and couldn’t do enough for us. Love it here

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Literally one of the worst restaurants I have ever been to!
All the warning signs were there for me
The run down look of the building, the hand drawn sings outside and ...yeah the food Hygiene rating of 3!!!

It was a Sunday I was hungry and this was open so yeah I made a mistake.

Ordered drinks for me and my family and watch the waiter pore a flat bottle of Coke Cola into each glass at a charge of £1.80 per glass!!! (It’s flat, it’s from a bottle and it’s labelled 2 for £2.50 )
No need to order any food as there was a Buffet available (£9 a head) so got to sample a few curry’s and I really can’t complain on the taste of the foods,
it’s just the whole place has a dated feel to it and almost feels like you’ve literally just walked into some guys house and started eating his food.

It’s not the biggest of restaurants in town and it’s definitely not the cleanest.
Cutlery hadn’t been washed properly, plastic plants full of dust and a sticky carpet.

Will not be returning or ordering for delivery anytime soon.