“Evening takeaway”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

A very popular and busy restaurant on my visit. I was welcomed very shortly after arriving and given guidance in my choices for the meal. Meal was served in good time.
Very pleased with the quality of the dishes, generous portions and overall.
I will definitely visit Masala again on my next visit to Llanelli.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Have had takeaway from Masala before but went to the Sunday buffet this week. Food was delicious and plentiful. A varied choice including all the popular staples. Staff friendly and price excellent.. will definitely be back .

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Went to celebrate my daughter's birthday. Firstly we received out drinks and my daughter had to send her coke back as it had slimy stuff over the top, then when our food arrived my daughter and myself cut into our chicken to find it was pink and undercooked. Told a member of staff who took it to the chef he then came back and said it was fine it was just fat in the chicken. We didn't eat our food and when we went to settle the bill I informed them we had not eaten our food. Their reply was very arrogant andthey said to us we are not giving you any money off because all our food is fresh and you should have told somebody to which I informed them that I had complained about it to which their reply was well your not having any money off. They then spoke to each other in their language while looking at us and proceeded to count our bill up. After paying the bill they accused me of not paying for my rice which I had when they realised this they didn't even apologise. Terrible service. Terrible food.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

When we arrived we were seated straight away and served out starters in good time-they were good and we were looking forward to our main meal.
That's were it ended-the meal was not served for over an hour and we did not feel that the number of people there justified this wait.
When the meal came some of us did not feel like eating and I am afraid we left quite a bit.
Shame because others seemed to be enjoying-this wait spoiled the evening.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Had a home delivery tonight , nothing fancy and all 3 meals were delivered on time and reasonably warm considering. The food was excellent - all the meats (I had a Tandoori mixed grill) were perfectly spiced and cooked with a generous portion to boot. You can get miserly chicken legs but these were good in size and the lamb can be chewy , but not here - pure meat. I also enjoyed the Aloo Gobi which was perfect - I have had some miserable watery servings but not tonight, My wife enjoyed the Chicken Tikka which she said was tasty with no spice overpowering another, she couldn't finish her meal - an indication of the portion size.

Very happy and will definitely either re-order or visit in confidence of a good meal.