“Good selection of curries and consistently good food”
Review of Sheesh Mahal

Sheesh Mahal
Ranked #36 of 158 Restaurants in Llanelli
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2017

I go to this restaurant with my family every time I go to Llanelli (once every 2 years or so). I have never had a bad meal - in fact they have been consistently good and large portion sizes. They use a chilli rating to help you choose a dish with the heat you are ok with.
We all ordered something different and with rice, a sag aloo and garlic narn bread and a selection of curries, all four of us were very full. With soft drinks and a couple of beers the total was 80 pounds, which I think is really good value for eating out.

The venue has been nicely refurbished since the last time I was there - the giant fish pond in the centre has now gone with

Reviewed 17 April 2017

This is the second time we have visited here with friends from Llanelli and I must say we have thoroughly enjoyed both times and the meals were very enjoyable. The staff are very friendly and make you feel very welcome, even though we are English, just joking.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Great Refurbishment inside. Food is always nice though
I prefer to choose from the menu than the Sunday buffet.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

A group of us used to visit this restaurant regularly. The food and service was always spot on. However the last few visits we have all noticed a steady but surely decline in service. Such a shame as tge Sheesh was such a friendly restaurant.

1  Thank MrFussy43
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Been wanting to go here for ages after my daughter told me about it.
Was visiting so at last managed to go and not disappointed.
Tandoori Lamb Chops to start which must be nicest Lamb Chops ever tasted.
Followed by Balti Chicken Shaslikagain so tasty must be best Indian ever been to.
Wonderful attentive staff nothing to much trouble. Very nice seating and outlook inside something unusual for Indian Restaurant. Will be recommending to anyone in Llanelli and wanting a very good curry.