“Afternoon Tea on a rainy day”
Review of The Runcible Spoon

The Runcible Spoon
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Was camping in Hinderwell and stopped by here on a rainy day. Lovely atmosphere with a choice of organic foods and drinks. The scone I had was amazing and staff very friendly.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Had breakfast and an evening meal over the course of a weekend break.
Lovely place, great fresh prepared food, good bottled beers and all at a fair price.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed and ate here last night and we loved the funky feel of the place and the pizza was superb. The owners and staff were very friendly and we will visit again when in Hinderwell.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Been eating here most of the weekend and its been great! Lovely selection of teas, deserts amazing! Brown bread ice cream and chocolate brownie was gorgeous!

Take out pizzas are very very good. Proper homemade pizzas with very delicious toppings, not your pizza hut junk here!

Will be back soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Just saw this place by chance whilst driving by and very glad we stopped for a late lunch. Really interesting place with lots art and books around. The menu was very tempting and they were very accommodating of special diets. They made me a beautiful bespoke salad and my husband had the homemade quiche off the menu. The chicken liver pate was the nicest I have ever eaten. I wish I had bought a big tub of it to take away with me.