“Lovely can't wait to go back!”
other travellers have booked this property
Patio and pool!
Out and in so cosy! Dine indoor is interesting too!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Out and in so cosy!
Dine indoor is interesting too!
Veranda and patio!
Comfortable sofa!
You will feel like home from the very first time!
Big wooden table with painted chairs for eating out! BBQ Gas and traditional, available!
Hand made details everywhere make the place friendly. Books and boardgames available for you to use!
Entrance by night!
Outdoor by night!
Veranda with wooden painted furniture!
Double bedroom #1'Dream' !
Double bedroom's dresser. Hair dryer available!
Bedroom#2 ' Sailaway' with twin beds, big closets, dresser with hair dryer and veranda!
Always clean linen and towels for guests. Bunkbeds at bedroom#3 ' Seagul'!
Bunk beds and baby bed available with no extra cost!
Mare is a family frienly home and we LOVE our little guests!
Small garden with lemon trees and herps!
Welcome packs with homemade jam and lemonade, fruits, wine and delights. Books and boardgames too!
From the veranda!
Bedroom #1 'Dream' with double bed, big closets and veranda!
Outdoor!
Outdoor!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
KarenLSho...
“Lovely can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed 7 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Wonderful clean modern property with all you need including WiFi, an essential for kids of all ages.
The welcome was excellent and included free beers to cool down and essentials for breakfast.
The only negative is you need a car to get around as the surrounding area is very hilly.
That said we can't wait to get back there and have booked for next year.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
9 Aug 2016
Karen with her family were great guests and I really can't wait to see them again! I am so happy you had nice time at Mare Home and I would like to thank you for keeping my property clean and tidy Karen!
RevellFam...
Haverhill, United Kingdom
“Cannot wait to go back!”
Reviewed 29 June 2016 for a stay in August 2015

Whilst planning our return, I realised I never left a review last year. The holiday home is amazing. I cannot fault it at all. Beautifully decorated, immaculate and very well equipped. Maria is incredibly helpful and does everything she can to help you make the most of your holiday. I cannot wait to go back!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
30 Jun 2016
Thank you Donna! I am looking forward to meeting you and your family this summer again. I will prepare the house with the same love and care. I also need to thank youbfor choosing Mare Home for your vacation again. When my guests return means so much to me!
Super-Cec...
Grottaferrata, Italy
“Perfect holiday location”
Reviewed 4 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Beautiful and very charming house with all possible comfort plus more. My three sons and I had a great holiday, and we highly recommend this place. We will certainly return again. Our compliments to the owner.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing