All reviewsfiscardo bayminute walksmall hotelrestaurants and shopshotel is in a great locationlovely views over the harbourgenuine interesthotel deservesoverlooking the swimming poollovely fresh breakfastsuperb poola great staycomfy sunbedsjust returned from a night stayfriends weddingplaces to visitair con
Reviewed 17 September 2017

From start to finish, we couldn't fault this hotel for it's excellent levels of service, cleanliness and hospitality. Yota and Dimitri were amazing and couldn't have been more friendly and welcoming. The room was lovely. The breakfast was awesome. 3 minutes walk to the harbor. 20 minutes walk to Foki beach. We stayed for three days before catching the ferry to Lefkada. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We what can I say - we had a fab time at this hotel and thinking of returning next year. The hotel has 10 rooms which is what we like as you get to know the other guests. Room was great, spacious and very clean in fact the hotel was spotlessly clean throughout. Breakfast was continental with a very good spread and loads to choose from. Only a couple of minutes walk into town so a great location which appealed very much to us. Nice comfy sun beds with awning over if you want some shade. Dimitris was lovely very personable and always around for advice and help. Needless to say we hope to go back next year and our friends. My only niggle would be that there are only 8 sun beds so if you went out in the morning and came back in the afternoon there would be nowhere to sit but it would not stop us returning - all in all a fabulous holiday - thank you Dimitris you are doing a great job (and Yota)

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have just spent 10 days at the Fiscardo Bay Hotel......................all I can say is that Dimitri and his team manage and run a fantastic hotel nothing is left to chance and the customer defiantly is 'king' other hotels might promise but the Fiscardo Bay delivers at every level.
We will definitely be going back

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We have chosen this hotel according to tripadvisor rating and were not disappointed.
The location is very convenient just about five minutes stroll to the "main avenue" in the harbor and 15 min walk to my favourite Foki beach. I would highly recommend this beach to those who prefer swimming in the picturesque surrounding in the shadow of cypresses rather than to splash in shallow waters like the majority of people do. By the way croissants for breakfast were really to die for. But apart from that I can't help to praise the host of the hotel Dimitris and his assistant Jota who have done so much to help us feel at home. None of our requests has been left without satisfaction and despite the fact that the staff consisted just of these two persons and a housemaid we've never felt uncomfortable or being left without taking care of.
Cons:The private balconies are far from being so as there is no wall or at least matte plastic partition between them. So arranging some kind of " balcony party" is not the same as we got accustomed to.

Room Tip: First floor rooms have better views than ground floor ones.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

My husband surprised me with 3 days in Fiscardo for our 15th Wedding anniversary, we honeymooned there!! He had secretly been in contact with Dimitris at the hotel for months!! The 'boutique' hotel is gorgeous, quite the best we have had in Greece ever! It's quiet location and views of the bay are perfect. We were welcomed by Yota, who is the kindest and loveliest host you could ask for, nothing is too much trouble. The rooms were large with a very comfortable bed, tv and hairdryer, safe, minibar and tea/coffee. Room was cleaned daily and fresh towels left. Breakfast was a lovely continental spread which sets you up perfectly! The pool area is clean and sun beds comfortable. Plenty of other seating with tables around the pool too.
I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. It is situated just a 2min walk from the bay and all the shops and restaurants, which is a perfect location in this wonderful destination.