“Ignore the moany one star review - the other reviews dont lie”
Review of Le Passage

Le Passage
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Fiscardo
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As other reviewers testify, this is a great place.

Very cool and laid back. Very friendly staff and excellent location on the harbour front. Comfy seating.

We have been in twice for cocktails. Not cheap but you pays your money and all that. Indeed there is some creative cocktail making at work here. When I asked for something containing passion fruit I was told there was a special that was being worked on which was not yet on the menu but would I like to road test it - to which I said yes; and it did not disappoint. Have also tried the Negroni, Cosmopolitan and other less mainstream concoctions.

I would highly recommend this place to anyone. Go down the steps into the harbour from the main car park and go to the left for about 200 yards round the harbour in direction of Apaggio and Ellie's. Have not tried the food yet, but it looks good and other reviewers (bar one) like it. Enjoy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely food ,chilled atmosphere and excellent service.Staff here really go the extra mile to make your visit special.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have visited Le Passage many times, it's always my first port of call whenever I'm lucky enough to be in Fiscardo. The coffee is fantastic in the mornings and the cocktails are very special in the evenings. Set on the waters edge where you can just watch the world go by and served by the friendliest staff, I can't recommend this place highly enough.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The biggest snack with great drinks. Friendly service and great value. Good spot on the harbour to watch the world go by

Reviewed 16 May 2018

We were lucky enough to discover this gem of a bar in 2015 and have returned every day of each of our eight trips to Fiskardo. Eleni and her team have gone out of their way to cater for our every wish, including vegetarian food, signature cocktails and the best coffee (and cake) in town. We have always received a very warm welcome and now consider Eleni and her team as friends. Thank you for making each of our stays enjoyable and a real home from home.

1  Thank shoequeen5