“Delicious Lunch in Great Environment”

Parnassos Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 33 Restaurants in Fiscardo
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2015

During our stay in Kephalonia we ate here twice for lunch. Both times we had a good experience. The food was delicious and I would especially recommend the Moussaka, we also had the Greek salad. The staff were very friendly and after the first visit they recognised us and were keen to chat with us about our stay. We sat outside on the waterside, such a lovely relaxing spot! The inside from what I saw looked clean. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for lunch, although i'm sure dinner would be just as nice and i'm sure romantic and relaxing.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

Highly underrated restaurant !
The fried squid is some of the best I have had anywhere....
If you feel like a meaty challenge then order the big beef steak for 18 euros .... it's an enormous T bone steak , cooked just how you want it and absolutely delicious !

Reviewed 18 July 2015

We had a lovely meal here at the end of our day trip from Skala. First we sat on the settee and just read our books with drinks and then we moved to a table by the sea and just had a leisurely meal. Food and service were both very good.

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

We selected this restaurant for lunch on our day trip to Fiskardo based upon there being a sea breeze as it was so hot!

Not too busy that was nice. Sandwiches nothing special, but not expensive either for the location. I had a cocktail that was nice and then we followed with ice cream that was superb.

Would recommend for the ice cream, and guess it has a following because about 5 ferry boats came in during our lunch and the queue was long as we left.

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were staying in argostoli and travelled up the coast visiting a few hot spots (myrtos/ assos) and decided to go to fiskardo for a dinner, walked along the port and decided to try this place, the food was perfect, cooked great and in decent portions, I had a Greek dish while my girlfriend had the mixed souvlaki, we weren't disappointed, we both had a starter each, a main and dessert and it was €33, would eat here again