“Everything was excelent!”

Flavor
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Meals were delicious, we ordered tortelilini and calamari, portionos were very big, for starter we order kind of local bread with tomatos and feta, which name I don't remeber- was also big and delicious. Additionally we got unexcpected free starter :)
Service were very kind. Place worth reccomending!

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Very good kitchen and kind atmosphere. We have visited this place many times and haven’t disappointed never. Highly recommend to all who understand what is a good food.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Went here for the first time last night...

Food, staff, everything totally amazing..... Well worth the stroll up the hill.....

Shall definitely return here and I can't believe that I have only just found out about it

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

For me it's the best place for a dinner in Paleokastritsa. Flavor is located off the beaten track so I think without TripAdvisor I couldn't go there :) but fortunately I found it! Huge portion, delicious food, free starters and kind staff.

Everyone who is on holiday in Paleokastritsa should go there. Real greek food. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

After a good 10-15 stroll we were ready to eat. Having been told don't order a starter by a friend we soon found out why?
After ordering a 'welcome plate' was put on our table. This consisted of hot bruschetta like bread with dips etc.
I ordered the pork stuffed with prunes in a honey and mustard sauce.The plate was so full I had to admit defeat and left some. My wife had the grilled prawns and she said they were excellent.
Then came the 'free desert'. A light blancmange type sweet. Funny how one can always make room for sweet!!!
The service here was 5* as was the food.