See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We are here now wishing we wasn't the water has been off all day and we are told it w ill be back in 10 minutes. But the y still keep the bar and restaurant open even though the toilets are full .our room supposed to be superior has non functioning sink and bath plugs the bath tap does not function properly the loo seat is cheap and loose the built in radio does not work and the curtains are in shreds give it a miss I wish I had.

Room tip: Dont have room 401 it has a bad veiw and is noisy
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank locates
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel was really dirty the beach was not cleaned ...and the food all inclusive? 3 menuies and nowhere was not written what you eat so alergics didnt knew what are they eating...disaster!!! The toilet didnt flash really bid dissapintment never will go there again!!!!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank tamikaa334
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I don't know where to start. Since the day we arrived there was no water at all, let alone hot water. We had to complaint every day. The food had no varaity at all. Table clothes we always found dirty. Wi-Fi very poor connection it was difficult to contact with family. I dont think i will visit this place anymore. All the stars where removed, because the building is as old as 1980's. It hasn't been reconstructed since then. Very very very disopoined.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank Reading An E
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel on a package deal from an agency for 4 nights.Where do i start?The sheets and towels were only changed once in 5 days and even then because we insisted and specifially asked at the reception.The small face towel in the bathroom was in poor shape from the start and was never changed.We even left it on the ground on purpose but they never changed it.Food wise, not a lot of variety and very poor quality. Pool was not clean, smelly, and with dead insects floating around.The only good thing there was the hotel staff which was always willing to help and with a very positive attitude.I honestly dont know where this hotel gets the 4 stars from..

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
9  Thank enfrid i
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

The interior design was awful, like 70's. Faucet didn't work well and Good wasn't good at all and food selection was so small. At the evening when I tried to sleep, I felt sick because of that food. Also beds were so hard. So I stay awake almost all night. I cried. Soundproofing didn't work properly. What a nightmare! I don't recommend.

Date of stay: July 2017