All reviewskolios beacha wonderful place to stayhome from homethe main roadrelaxing weekperfect locationthe busskiathos townair conditioningfidelcomplexbedroomfacilitiesremoteapartmentaccommodationholiday
Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

Two years in a row we stay at Kleopatra villas. It is right on the beach which is nice and quiet. There is a restaurant on the beach where you can have good seafood. The bus station is right in front of the complex if you wish to go to another beach or to the town. The apartments are very well equiped, it just feels like home! Kleopatra is very helpful and welcoming host!
Whenever we go to Skiathos this is our place! We just love it!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

The place is very nice with a great view and a beautiful garden. The staff is kind. The rooms are clean and food equipped with all what is needed. I recommend this place very warm. There is a nice taverna, named " Infinity blue" with a great view. The beach is very calm with a crystal water.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2015

We have spent our holidays in Greece for the the last 20 years, every holiday has been more than enjoyable. Kleopatra Villas are excellent, tastefully decorated and very comfortable indeed with everything one could need. (Clean to perfection - cleaned every day including Sunday1). Sea and beach just down the path and garden beautifully cared for. Kleopatra kindly met us at the airport and even stopped en route to the villas for us to buy a few things in the supermarket which is just up the road. She was always very helpful. We hope to be back.!

Room Tip: These are villas, not hotel. They are situated near the road, but one can ask for the front villa which is quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

I don't usually bother to rate accommodation on Tripadvisor but Kleopatra Villas is worth the effort.
What a find! Kleopatra is the most friendly, helpful and efficient hostess/owner. The position is the best-100meter walk from the beautiful Kolios beach. WiFi was very good and we could even stay connected whilst lying on the beach. Bus stop 14 is right outside the entrance gate. Enough parking for cars. The Villas are neat , modern, fresh cool (air con in both rooms) and had everything we needed. I would HIGHLY recommend Kleopatra Villas!! Thank you Kleopatra and your friendly staff for making our stay so enjoyable and hassle free. We'll come again. Liesel v N

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2015

I was staying to those villas for almost 2 weeks. There are 5 villas located near the beach - 100 m to walk - 1 minute. Location is pretty quite although is located near the main road but cars are not passing by after 11. You can hear birds and crickets in the morning. Yard is green but there no many places with shadow - there will be in 3-4 years as I see many small trees.
Host is very helpful and ready to make your stay enjoyable. Also room is cleaned every day.
The beach near by is a good one - I will give it 8 - where 10 is Koukounaries. Beach has find sands, is clear and shallow - just good for children. Also - there are beautiful sunset on it. There is one restaurant on the beach - good food when it comes. That restaurant I will not recommend it because of serving - it takes a lot to bring you the food and they forget some thinks. On the other hand there is another good one near by - Infinity Blue - about 5 minute walking - with a good panorama to the sea.
Also - in the front of the villa there is the bus station,
Villas are effectively on the beach - you can leave the children go by them self on the beach.

What I don't like - the sink from the kitchen was stuffed with something (not from me) and stop working on the last day - but that can be fixed easily.

Almost forgot - good WiFi - you can look at streaming video and they work well - most of the time - that's how I finish GoT series :) .

Overall when I will come back to Skiathos this location will be my first choice.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family