“You'll love the pool and the sun”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
We have a selection of outdoor games equipment for use on the lawn and pool
The pool has lights allowing for a nighttime dip
Brick barbecue with preparation and outdoor dining area
The local beach at Praia da Luz
The local beach at Praia da Luz
View from the coastal path within walking distance of the house
Carrapateira (40min drive)
Lagos marina (10min drive)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Duncan G
Manchester, United Kingdom
“You'll love the pool and the sun”
Reviewed 10 November 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

This is a fantastic house. It was very spacious inside with lots of natural light.

I stayed here with a group of 4 friends and our favourite feature of this house, most definitely was the pool. It started off shallow, perfect for the vertically challenged, and finished a bit deeper at torso level for the tallest amongst us. The pool was always a welcome refresher after coming back from being burnt underneath the Portugese sun (in September).

The house was situated within reasonable distance of the shops in Luz; you could walk it, but I would recommend driving. If you're cycling, you should be warned though, only the fittest amongst us could cycle back up the hill (Portugal is very hilly).

We spent our time playing in the pool, visiting beaches, cliff walking and touring towns. I highly recommend visiting the fish market in Lagos (get there in the mornings for the best catch); the variety, freshness and sometimes randomness of some of the fish there is quite cool to a Brit like myself.

I suppose in any review I have to say what I liked least. I believe I was there during cricket season because some of the little ******s would jump into the house and make that noise keeping you up at night.

All in all, I would highly recommend this place. I know I would definitely come back for seconds.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool.
Liked least: Crickets
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing