Location: A great place to stay and to relax, createtd as a small village with village houses and villas where you can also have your own pool. - There is a small piazza in the middle of the village where restaurants and a bar are located. In the evening life concerts with different themes- they end latest by 11 pm but can't be heard everywhere.Lindianvillage is not one of those monster-hotels with hundreds of beds, pools and with big animation. It is quiet enough space for the guests. There was no struggle about space or beachlayers.
A private watersports company is offering trips, tours, skateboards etc.
The Village is overall located in a wonderful and green garden with a little artifical creek. Lots of trees and bushes in flower.
The location is mostly quiet - sometimes if the wind comes from noth/west you can here the Animators (we called them "Apes") and their music at the beach from the thirs next hotel Lindos Imperial. But the Lindian Village beach itself is very big, enough space and enough beach lounger/layers and you get everyday fresh beach towels.
There is also a huge and big swimmingpool area with a bar and a restaurant during the day but we didn't use the pool area that much because we prefer the sea.
Restaurants/Food: Overall the food is good (qualitywise) and more than enough :-)
We stayed two weeks so that the food-themes of the evening dinner were repeating after one week. There are also 3 additional restaurants on the ground: Fisch/Seefood; Thai; and Greek Style. - Our only minus aspects: We were not that much convinced about the seafood offeres - there we had expected more tasty offerings......it seems that the mediterranean sea is realy empty regarding regional fish?????..... But there also good restaurants near by e.g. Restaurant Mourella at the entrance of Kiotari 2,5 km away.
But now comes the best: The service of the hotel and especially service peole are outstanding. Always friendly always trying to fullfill wishes and making sure that you feel comfortable. We can only mention some names who served in a excellent manner: Dimitri and Lorenzo during the evening dinner, the very heartful and kind Giorgios together with the smart and freindly Jorge in the morning - and many more - also the director of service in the restaurants who helped wherever possible. And last but not least Ruta the wonderful lady at the restaurant reception who welcomed every body in a special warm and personal way. - And we could continue with the room service, reception, beach service..... outstanding greek service overall . We really loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a turquoise beach at the southeastern tip of the island of Rhodes, Lindian Village is an indulging hide-away dedicated to satisfying the needs of today’s discerning travelers. Settled amidst a lush garden of tropical and indigenous flowers and trees the resort is in harmony with the Rhodian multi-cultural character where all different influences blend together in a perfect mix. Stone paths are guiding to the “RIVER PASSAGE”, an all suite collection, which winds along the course of a Zen waterway, especially designed for those who seek complete privacy in an absolute style.A fragrant explosion of roses, jasmines and bougainvilleas surround the “OTTOMAN GARDENS”, interconnecting suites and junior suites of one, two, three and four bedrooms with strong oriental touches.While the refreshing sea breeze genteelly strikes the “MEDITTERANNEO CLASSIC”, double rooms arranged to resemble a traditional Greek village.With five different restaurants Lindian Village is a sophisticated dining destination serving the finest tastes from local organic delicacies to the latest fusion cuisine.In between such gastronomic pleasure, the Lindian Village Spa, idyllically situated overlooking the Aegean Sea, awaits with an endless list of services tailor-made to meet the desires of its refined clientele. For pleasurable business the “TH HALL” is designed for housing the coolest events. Ideal for happenings, meetings and conferences it is centered on privacy and high-level facilities. With impeccable personalized service, unspoiled elegance, minimal chic details, hip atmosphere and endless blue vistas, Lindian Village is the place for stylish escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Lindian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindian Village Lardos
- Lindian Village Hotel Lardos
- Lindian Village Rhodes/Lardos, Greece