We stayed in the Ottoman suit, which is a two room suit with its own pool. We booked the holiday for our honeymoon, so we wanted something luxurious. We also have a 9 month old baby, so wanted somewhere that would be suitable for him. We have travelled a lot but as this was going to be our honeymoon and first holiday with a baby we decided to opt for comfort over adventure.
The interior of the reception and of the main restaurant are a little old fashioned or perhaps just not my taste. However our suite was very clean and modern and the look of the resort is overall very nice.
I was little disappointed that our pool area backed onto a small road, as although it wasn't very busy when a bus or lorry went past it was noisy. Some of the smaller suits looked like they had nicer pool areas, which didn't back onto a road.
The beach area was very nice, although is a stoned beach, not sand. It has a lovely area under trees, which was perfect for us with our baby as it meant there was plenty of shade. There was really nice big four post sun beds too- but these were always fully booked. Even my German husband couldn't get up in time to get us one :-) I suspect people paid extra for these beds.
The food was of good quality and we liked the fact that we had a choice of restaurants to go to in the evening. The Greek restaurant was my favourite.
We were given a good quality steriliser and bottle warmer for the baby and everyday room service delivered hot milk for our babies breakfast, free of charge and made him purée for his dinner. These little details made our stay very relaxed with our little one, which is what we hoped for.
The highlight of our stay however was the very warm and friendly staff. It may just have been because we have a rather cute baby, but everyone was so so nice to us and made us feel very special throughout our stay. Even our cleaners were incredibly friendly. The staff at this hotel are the nicest I have ever experienced.
Thank you for the very memorable and happy holiday. It was the perfect way to start married life and I think our baby missed all the attention he received when we got home :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a turquoise beach at the southeastern tip of the island of Rhodes, Lindian Village is an indulging hide-away dedicated to satisfying the needs of today’s discerning travelers. Settled amidst a lush garden of tropical and indigenous flowers and trees the resort is in harmony with the Rhodian multi-cultural character where all different influences blend together in a perfect mix. Stone paths are guiding to the “RIVER PASSAGE”, an all suite collection, which winds along the course of a Zen waterway, especially designed for those who seek complete privacy in an absolute style.A fragrant explosion of roses, jasmines and bougainvilleas surround the “OTTOMAN GARDENS”, interconnecting suites and junior suites of one, two, three and four bedrooms with strong oriental touches.While the refreshing sea breeze genteelly strikes the “MEDITTERANNEO CLASSIC”, double rooms arranged to resemble a traditional Greek village.With five different restaurants Lindian Village is a sophisticated dining destination serving the finest tastes from local organic delicacies to the latest fusion cuisine.In between such gastronomic pleasure, the Lindian Village Spa, idyllically situated overlooking the Aegean Sea, awaits with an endless list of services tailor-made to meet the desires of its refined clientele. For pleasurable business the “TH HALL” is designed for housing the coolest events. Ideal for happenings, meetings and conferences it is centered on privacy and high-level facilities. With impeccable personalized service, unspoiled elegance, minimal chic details, hip atmosphere and endless blue vistas, Lindian Village is the place for stylish escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Lindian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindian Village Lardos
- Lindian Village Hotel Lardos
- Lindian Village Rhodes/Lardos, Greece