Hotel Sun Beach Lindos
USD 80
USD 82
USD 253
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 288/night.

USD 135
USD 108
bedfinder
  • Pool
USD 525
USD 510
Olive Garden Hotel(Lardos)(Great Value!)
USD 563
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Bel Mare Hotel(Lardos)(Great Value!)
USD 563
Coralli Apartments(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
USD 76
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfire showbeach barbus stop right outside the hotelfamily hotelwater sportshotel is situatedcleaned every dayall inclusive hotelcocktailssunbedsrhodesvariationwatersportsgeorge
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is situated in an amazing spot on the beach.
It was mostly on the flat for those of you like myself not very mobile.
The people are kind and we found Greek locals very friendly.
The lady in the gift shop on this resort is so lovely.
After the initial shock of the place being basic we just got on and enjoyed our holiday.
Yes the review below stating the facts and her honesty is true.
I hope through the winter they replace the broken beds and renovate the rooms and give this hotel the chance it deserves.
The choice of food was poor but we were at the end of the season and it was closing the week we left. So food was limited and no entertainment in the evenings.
We went to lardos in the evenings and visited memories a cocktail bar.
The bus is outside the hotel and is every hour. Would recommend this area to anyone.
The hotel was cheap and we got what we paid for.
We still had a great holiday.
We had a clear blue sky every day at the end of September what more could you ask.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017

This hotel isn't easy to find needs a bigger sign so people can find it. The position is great our room 222 was right near the restaurant and beach. The food choice was very limited and poor quality. Not sure if this is because it was end of season, but food got recycled from lunch time to tea time. The rooms are basic but clean, cleaners work hard to keep all the areas clean. The shower was cold no matter what time you tried it. Sun beds on the beach were mostly broke. Wont be going all inclusive again, and wont go back to this hotel again, very disappointing.

Room Tip: 222 was a good room position wise.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I'm usually someone who gives places a chance no matter what the reviews....so I'm going to review everything about this place to sum up the mixed reviews.
Hotel - the rooms are like apartments, shower room, toilet, bedroom, living room with sofa bed, outside seating area. The hairdryer is rubbish, take your own. The room itself was clean, the bed was broke and had come off the wall, the TV had no English channels, the shower was cold if you showered at the same time as everyone else, usually around 5pm. The hotel next-door certainly looked a lot nicer!
Location - the hotel is right on the beach, which is one of the positives, the pool was quite dirty and I never saw it getting cleaned, bearing in mind I was up between 7-8 for a sun lounger. You are bang in the middle of Lindos and Lardos. I would recommend visiting both of these places by quad bike. My partner and I travelled the island on a quad which was the best thing we did (about 50 to 60 euros). We visited various beaches, watched beautiful sunsets, went to an old castle, old jail and church. I would recommend visiting Pefkos which is about a 20min drive from the hotel, there is a bar called Jasmine cocktail bar who make lovely cocktails and really nice food.
If you travel to Lindos, there is Acropolis to see, you have to pay 12 euros per person, which I thought was a lot.
There are a few supermarkets outside the hotel and there are also a couple of ATMs around (one at either side of the street).
Time of year - the weather was perfect. We went from 30th September for a week, it was hot everyday but got a little chilly on the night so take a cardi/jacket. Was only on the last day it was overcast.
Food - absolutely rubbish. For an all inclusive option which was what I picked, it was the worst I've seen so I suggest self catering is the best option. Your lunch was the same as your dinner and you basically had the same every single day. It was far too repetitive. There were no deserts apart from ice-cream. I would expect a lot more from an all inclusive holiday. Worst food I've had. There is a restaurant out front of the hotel which was a burger bar, that was nice.
Drink - the only drinks on all inclusive (alcoholic) are larger and red and white wine then soft drinks. The barmen are absolutely spot on, George and his friend who make amazing cocktails, couldn't fault them at all, really welcomed us in. Cocktails are about 5-6 euros each. Disappointing that no spirits were included in all inclusive.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner had a great holiday here the hotel is in a great location bus stop right outside but you can also catch a boat from the hotels beach to Lindos. Also on the hotels beach is WaterSports hire Jet Ski, boats, pedal boats, Banana boats, Glass bottom boat trips, wind surfing ect and to the right of the hotel was a short strip of Shops, Bars, Restaurants and Car, Moped, Quad hire.

The rooms were clean but basic and the hotel was right on the beach. The food wasn't what we expected and was obviously catered towards the Russian guests rather than us Brits.

Breakfast usually consisted of ham, cheese, Beans, sausage, Breads and Loaf cake. Lunch & Dinner was usually similar choices of Chips, Spaghetti, Tomato sauce, Different meat everyday & Fish the Greek salad was amazing tzatziki was lovely well worth a try! Food was fresh each meal time and was not recycled from previous sittings like some over reviews claim!

The only bad points we could find were that there was only hot water in the room Very late at night or very early morning, not as 'All Inclusive' as you might think! Food only available at specified meal times any food from bar you have to pay for & All Inclusive drinks end every day at 10pm. The maid will barge into room anytime after 8am there are no Do Not Disturb signs to prevent this, Staff don't speak very good English but will help you as best as they can.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Sadly the people giving this hotel good reviews are giving a very wrong impression. We checked out after 2 nights and thankfully our holiday was saved. I'm not going into the emotions but let me give you some honest feedback:-
1) receptionist is in a very difficult position as she does not know how to handle clients and their grievances - she just doesn't want to talk to anyone
2) rooms are tiny squalid musty and old
3) no hotwater either in the mornings or evenings
4) shower cubicle is very very small - found it impossible to move my arms to wash my
hair
5) food is if the poorest quality and choice was limited e.g. one chicken and one fish dish, chips and sprouts and plain watery spaghetti and basic salad - lunchtime food was recycled for the evening. The chicken we attempted was sparse meat and lots of bones - we gave up and went out to eat
6) breakfast was boiled eggs miniature frankfurters and sliced tomatoes - coffee was undrinkable and some horrible concoction which may have been porridge
7) majority of sun beds on beach were broken or shoddily fixed where possible - it was a balancing act to lie down and very uncomfortable - no mats provided for padding - in fact they were dangerous and rusty so could've collapsed at any time.
8) drinks were watered down and in harsh cheap plastic vessels - wine was sharp and tasted of vinegar
9) snacks consisted of the barman opening a packet of biscuits

I know this us a budget hotel but it should have some positives - there were none apart from the fact that it was on the beach

Room Tip: Find a different hotel just don't book this one
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple