“Excellent ”

Veramente Grill House
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Trapezaki
Description: Original Greek Grill House! We grill fresh meat on real charcoals the time you order it! Limited menu to be always fresh for you. If you like gyros you should try our KONTOSOUVLI! Thank you!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I can’t rate this restaurant high enough with regard to food and service. The have a small kitchen and they work hard but the hard work pays off. We are here 4 times while we wee there. The views at sunset add to atmosphere and I would highly recommend

Reviewed 8 October 2018

The owner of this taverna is understandably very proud of his restaurant. The twist we liked here is they have a great selection of fresh daily specials and these are in addition to a "normal" traditional yet comprehensive menu. Views over Trapazaki, watching the moon rise, seeing the lights of Zanta twinkle after sunset, oh, amazing sunset all made our first visit here very enjoyable. It's already on our list for our next visit in May. Busy, relaxed, great food, great service, private parking, all good.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We came here twice whilst on holiday recently and loved it. Service and food are both great, and the house wine was superb. 'Specials' change regularly & are really worth trying. Prices are reasonable too. Beyond all this, Veramente has an engaging and entertaining host, and a stunning view out to Zakynthos. What more could you ask for? If you're in the area, try it! I'm sure you'll go back.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

A popular and busy taverna. Food consistently fresh and tasty
Charming and witty host who always strives for a high standard and is passionate about the food they serve.we are always made to feel welcome. Food is nicely presented and the menu offers plenty of choice.Kyriakos always takes time to explain ingredientsand how it's cooked.

1  Thank Shaun C
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I order the lamb chops and it tasted like rubber with some herbs on it, was so hard to cut and chew I could only take a few bites and stop. Also ordered the fried feta in sesame, which came out fine. I’m not quite sure why there were so many good reviews on this place, in the evening you can’t see anything but construction so can’t even compliment the atmosphere. The inside feels a little bit like a fast food joint. The staff wasn’t attentive (only to other Greek speaking people) only came to my table in the end to ask if I don’t eat much since I didn’t touch the food. I said the meat was over cooked and he disagreed, which I find funny because he didn’t even bother to look at it or taste. I spent 40 euro on a taxi to go there and back, that was what pained me the most! There’s so many better restaurants in the area!! Even my cab driver laughed when he asked how it was and why did I even go there!

Kiriakos K, Ιδιοκτήτης at Veramente Grill House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear customer,
Thank you for visiting our restaurant and writing a review for us. All reviews are welcomed.

We know that the greek cusine is different and it can't satisfy everyone especially people coming for different countries and have different tastes.

About your visit personally i had the honor to served you. We had offered you a table upstairs on the terrace but you prefered a table on the ground floor inside. The restaurant is located in a really quiet part of the village, no lights to see the view after the sunset. Becides we live in Kefalonia and not New York.

The reason we were sure about your dish was that we had tried it before leaves the kitchen but also after coming back and it was fine to us. We were there to talk about it but you were in a hurry to catch your taxi and leave.

All night you were on your phone, waiters had an eye on you all time and didn't want to interupt you.

People sitting next to you were two good friends came to announce me they are having a baby so yes we had a little talk with them.

There must be a reason that there are so many good reviews for us(no matter what your taxi driver said)
Don't you think?

By the way i would be laughing all day if i had charged 40 euros someone for a 5 minutes drive.

We wish you a happy winter