“Fantastic Restaurant”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We went to the Twins four times in the week we were in Thassos, the food was excellent, but a word of caution, go there hungry because the servings are huge, the Greek salad in England would serve four. The fish and meat dishes are also plentiful,Well coooked and the staff are really friendly. Their house Rose wine is excellent.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We visited Twins on several occasion and I highly recommend the lamb chops and Jack Daniel sauce, this is a family run restaurant and well worth visiting

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I was moved from one table to another when a large group came in, wasn't too bothered about it. The staff, owners, were friendly and warned me that my order was too much food.
The food I ordered: home made cheese, small salad and grilled squid was tasty, I missed a slice of lemon to it however. They tried to invite coffee or fruit but I turned the offers down.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We were there with friends and we had a delicious dinner.
The octopus was just perfect, and the "musaka" very good.
We enjoy a lovely meal in a friendly atmosphere. We received also a complimentary dessert, home made cookies.

I definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves a quiet family restaurant with good food just a minute away from the tourist street.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The location is on a road without parking places, but the food was incredibly tasty. See fruit are extraordinary, especially octopus, musaka and shrimps. Very friendly stuff, they speak English very good. I rated 5 for the taste.