“Family run ”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I visited her last night no one else was seated at any of the tables that are positioned to each side of small lane. The family jumped into action and had menus and drinks to us right away. I had the cheese ham & potato cakes the were great but one criticism there were 5 off them I could have eat two and had the other three for my dinner the next night. My main was Beef with onions lovely the beef melted in you mouth again large portions. Good value as it is just off the main streets but well worth s visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Found this place on our last night in Skiathos! Saved the best till last! Set in the back streets just above the old harbour. Family run little taverna serving lovely Greek food. We had grilled sardines, whitebait and fish of the day - Delicious!!!!
Would definitely recommend

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

If you venture into the little narrow streets behind the harbour you may stumble across this taverna. Set in the street this busy little place serves traditional Greek food at very reasonable prices. I had the stifado and the meat fell apart and my husband had mousaka with a couple of beers. It was especially nice once it was dark as all the streets are lit up and buzzing with activity.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Ate here a few times last year and thought it was very good.
Tried it again this year and no so good.
Meal was Ok .
Prices slightly up.
Longer waiting time for food to be served - only owner taking orders and serving.
No free wine - now 6Euros for 1/2 a litre.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Looks OK with a friendly owner but the food is at best edible. For what it is also overpraised not my choice to visit this place won't be back again