“Really don't bother”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Looks OK with a friendly owner but the food is at best edible. For what it is also overpraised not my choice to visit this place won't be back again

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

As soon as we sat down we knew we'd made a mistake. Very nice owners but not the cleanest place. Even the waiter needed a wash. Sorry but really not good. The Moussaka I had was tasteless and so was my husbands mixed grill. Not good quality but very friendly people so a real shame really.

Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

I love this place, have been on the island many times and always come back to this restaurant. Love the fact that you are in the cobbled busy street, busy bars close by and of course great food.

I loved the mini burger from the mixed grill and asked for this as a main course, what was delivered to me was 2 large burgers, exactly the same as the mini burgers, home made just for me, loved it. The guys that runs it is a credit I am sure it's his own family place, we received a very warm welcome back. The food pricing is so cheap, we had Greek salad, 2 mains, water and wine for on average €26, amazing food, great place to sit and enjoy the atmosphere.

Go there!

1  Thank JbrooksGlasgow
Reviewed 16 August 2015

We found this taverna by accident when exploring the alleyways of the town. It had only one other table in use and seemed quiet compared to others close by. We took a risk. It was worth the risk the service was great the food was fantastic very traditional greek. The waiter was very friendly teaching our daughters tricks. As a family of 5 it was also the cheapest meal we had. I strongly recommend this and would have eaten here more if we had stayed longer than a week. Portions were of a generous size and very very tasty .

1  Thank Tagmch
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Really friendly waiter. Couldnt do enough to make us feel welcome. Would say food is average for skiathos town.