The location is stunning and the staff really eager to please - although accurately understanding your request can be tricky.
The rooms are very, very expensive. We visited in mid July but the view from our room was absolutely amazing.
Lighting in our room too complicated - just an on/off switch would be fine.
Wi -fi woefully inadequate.
Decorative style disjointed and hap hazard.
They charge €27.50 pp for breakfast which should be included in the room rate.
Cleanliness not what you'd expect from this style of hotel.
The shower flooded the room and cleaning staff very slow to react and help.
Eden restaurant is absolutely fantastic - view breath taking and our food was great.
Spa vastly overpriced and underused - you had to pay to use their pool which no one wanted to do.
With a few changes it could be excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza, is a white washed style property suspended 180m high above the glistering Mediterranean Sea, in the heart of a preserved natural park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Preferred Hotels, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Na Xamena Hotel
- Hacienda Na Xamena San Miguel
- Hacienda Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza Port De Sant Miguel