the hotel has bungalow rooms set in lovely gardens, rooms are very clean with shower, TV,fridge and safe. the food at all meals has something for every one they will even cook you something if you ask nothing is to much trouble and for curry lovers a good choice. there is outside dinning by the pool you get one free per week and an Indian restaurant you must book.the large pool is very clean plenty of beds this is the place if you take children, the hotel is open and airy in the evening there is out side seating on a long balcony over looking the pool. the staff are all so friendly and helpful. there is a path down to the long sandy beach were the locals set up there shacks with tables were you can get a drink or have lunch we do not go back to the hotel for lunch as the food at the beach shacks is clean and very cheap, we always go for three weeks in February it will be our 7Th time back when we go again next year,one warning the sea can be quite ruff so if you take children do not let them go in the sea on there own let them swim in the great hotel pool.they have out door evening dinning on the large grass area at the side of the hotel grounds were they cook the food and a bar is set up they do this once a week and on Indian festival days and on valentines night with a band and Indian dances,it is very safe to walk out to the road were you will find plenty of shops a chemist (were you can buy everything) plenty of family run home cooked Indian restaurants very cheap. we would not go back time after time if the hotel was not of high standard if you love India go south as it is not as commercialised as the north at the hotel and outside the local Indian people are so friendly and always pleased to meet you once you have been they remember you the next time.the hotel staff just make you so welcome we just feel at home there. you must try the Indian spa at the hotel the best i have ever had .just relax and enjoy the best chill out holiday can not wait to get back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dona Sylvia Beach Resort is spread over 20 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the southern coast of Goa, it nestles by the soft white sands of Cavelossim beach. The Resort offers comfortable air-conditioned rooms with all modern amenities in Mediterranean style villas with balconies and open sit-outs. The Resort has excellent conference facilities, extensive options for outdoor events / theme parties and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dona Sylvia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dona Sylvia Beach Hotel Cavelossim
- Dona Sylvia Beach Cavelossim
- Dona Sylvia Hotel Goa
- Dona Sylvia Beach Resort Goa/Cavelossim