All reviews small wardrobe blackout curtains these issues bedroom area room overlooking the pool breakfast area food for breakfast coffee machine hangers canned pillows gym luxury wifi kettle sunbeds euro
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Spent a week in this new boutique hotel, which I assumed to be a place to relax but unfortunately I wasn't very relaxed after a week there.

Although the hotel is child-free, it wasn't quiet for relaxing to lie down by the pool as the bar played techno, house, rock, pop music 24/7, which could be heard everywhere in the pool area. Would have been much nicer to listen to the waves of the Mediterranean.

Never-ending house-music continued on the hotel's private beach area because Atlantis Cafe that's running it plays house also 24/7 that can be heard everywhere on the cafe's beach area. Be warned they charge 10 euros for a sunbed on the private area. The hotel changes beach towels only once a week so better take an additional one along.

Sound-proofing was not the best. Every time my neighbours took a shower, I woke up and/or couldn't hear anything else.

Wifi was rather slow, eg listening to my favourite morning radio show proved difficult.

There are a lot of steps in the hotel area so it's not for people with walking difficulties.

The staff was polite and service-minded.

Hotel breakfast was buffet style and very nice with warm home-baked bread and Greek yogurt among other goodies.

There are some good restaurants and small shops for essentials in Almenida.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
7  Thank Alien B
Aloe s, Διευθυντής at Aloe Boutique & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Guests,

Thank you for choosing Aloe Boutique & Suites for your vacations. We have read your comments very carefully and we will use them for our improvement. We do have issues with the wifi because of the area coverage, we are working on other solutions.
We really hope to be able to welcome you again at Aloe and change this rating upwards!

Alexakis Nikos
Operations Manager

Reviewed 28 July 2018

Spent two weeks here lovely clean new hotel which I would recommend.stayed on a bb bases only one fault was breakfast area a bit to small and also needs one of those electric Zappa things for flies etc going on to food .we had a great stay and perhaps returning staff excellent as well .

Room Tip: Room 302 was good for pool
2  Thank Terry B
Aloe s, Manager at Aloe Boutique & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Guests,

Thank you for choosing Aloe Boutique & Suites for your vacations, we are glad to see that you have had a nice stay.
We have seen the flies issue and now it's taken care of, thanks for the heads up!
Looking forward to see you again in our hotel.

Aloe Boutique & Suites management

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

My third time in Crete and second time in Almyrida, I think I have found my favourite place. This hotel is brand new, room interiors are minimalistic but very comfortable (I LOVED the beds) and very clean. The staff is absolutely lovely and very helpful.

We stayed in one of the suits with shared pool which we enjoyed very much.

Apparently we were the first guests to book this hotel so this place will have a special place in my heart. Thank you dear Stella and your professional team for the upgrade and for making us feel so welcome. We will definitely come back!

4  Thank Nina F
Aloe s, General Manager at Aloe Boutique & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear Mrs Nina,

Thank you for choosing Aloe Boutique & Suites for your vacations. We are glad that your had a pleasant stay and our hotel has met your expectations. We are looking forward to see you back here soon!

Nikos Alexakis
Operations Manager

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I would normally wait until I got home to review a place I have stayed at. Sorry couldn’t wait. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. Says it all really. Perfect really. Not too big,not too small. Fabulous pool area. Lovely room. Beach is literally 30 seconds away as are numerous bars and restaurants. Sea perfectly clear and the sand is clean and soft. What is there not too like. By the way , I haven’t added photos because they don’t do it justice. And no I do not work for the hotel. Thanks

4  Thank martinw612
Νικος Α, Διευθυντής at Aloe Boutique & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Mr Martin,

Thank you for choosing Aloe Boutique & Suites for your vacations, also thank you for your amazing review.
And yes, you do not work for the Hotel, but it's never too late!
We hope to see you again soon.

The hotel management

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Feeling of luxury is meeting you when entering the hotel and it stays so for the whole week. Very service minded personal, great breakfast and tasty evening buffé with great variations through the whole week. Bit crowded around the pool, sunbeds taken already by breakfast. Same for the beds by the sea, but plenty of other sunbeds on the beach. Overall, a top class experience!

3  Thank Angelica W
Νικος Α, Διευθυντής at Aloe Boutique & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Mrs Angelica,

Thank you for your preference in our hotel and thank you for your review & rating. We are glad to see that Aloe Boutique & Suites met your expectations!