All reviews andreolas family homemade breakfast next year friendly and helpful owners freddies beach bar short walk changed daily private beach kept spotlessly clean location was perfect cold meats great holiday spoilt for choice small hotel tsilivi beach sea view grassed area
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Andreolas Luxury Suites has it all. Our recent 5 night visit was wonderful thanks to the staff and location of this Hotel. The owners daughter was beyond amazing at helping us navigate the island and telling us about all the wonderful ways to visit shipwreck beach. She organised a private day trip that was well worth the money and was (in my opinion) the best way to see the beach. She organised that we go early in the morning before the rush of the crowds- and he hotel even packed us a lunch. The breakfasts were delicious and had alot of options. the rooms were cleaned on a daily basis with fresh towels everyday. The location is perhaps the most perfect I have seen. It is RIGHT on the beach and the views are the best on the beach. I could go on forever about this place! it has it all- even amazing home made cappuccinos. Only thing that could be better was that the room furniture could be updated. But this did not affect our trip. it was outstanding!

Room tip: Best views, clean rooms, delicious breakfast
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had 3 lovely nights at this property. It is right on the beach and in a very quiet area. The Island is overrun by package tourists and if not for the Andreolas suites we would not have come here. Like Corfu the island is cheap and tacky!. We stayed on kefalonia which is quite classy compared to zakynthos. Loved the acommodation but will not be returning to zakynthos.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gulliver0002013
Reviewed 10 July 2018

This is the best place to stay in Zakynthos! Right on the beach, quiet, very clean, very helpful staff, excellent breakfast. The best all around! I wouldn’t consider staying anywhere else on this island. True Greek hospitality and charm.

Room tip: Small hotel, like apartments, all suites looked good to me.
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Stralamanos
Reviewed 8 July 2018

After doing much research, I picked Andreolas Luxury Suites for our stay on Zakynthos Island. It was the best choice ever! Our suite consisted of 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchenette and a balcony overlooking the ocean. Everything about it was perfect. First and foremost, the family-owners were extremely nice and caring people. They speak perfect English and Greek and answered all of our many questions (even before we arrived via email). Their customer service and concierge services are beyond compare. Their daily buffet breakfast was delicious. The linens were crisp and clean every day. Everything was clean and well maintained. The location was unbelievable, literally on the ocean, as you walk out the front gate and down a couple of steps right into the water. Although surrounded by other hotels, this place was very quiet and had a locked gate at night which made it more private. Also, going around the island, I noticed some of the other hotels I considered, and I am so glad I chose Andreolas. The other places (supposedly resorts, but nothing like Caribbean resorts) were congested, crowded, noisy, and couldn’t possibly have had staff as nice as Andreolas. I booked through Expedia, but later found out that you can get a better rate by booking directly. My family and I were completely satisfied with Andreolas and recommend it highly.

Room tip: All the rooms are great.
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Danette508
Reviewed 8 July 2018

great hotel, few rooms, all has see view, few steps from water, very clean, nice family hospitality, fine breakfast, private free shadowed parking, most of the rooms are double bedroom, great for families. nice house wine...

Date of stay: August 2017