“Great location”

Al Mare Hotel Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 100 Restaurants in Tsilivi
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 2 August 2016

The food was nice, the seats are overlooking the beach. The hotel looks very modern and cool and welcoming but we only Ste there. Would like to stay in the hotel one day.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Nice food and cocktails! Lovely view of the ocean if you eat outside. Waiters were lovely and offered us free drinks at the end of our meal. Would go back again. I believe you can use pool and beds during the day but sadly we didn't get the chance to.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Used the sunbeds daily paid six euros for two and had the use of the lovely pool and the sea ready to step into,fantastic !

Reviewed 23 July 2016

We used the pool as the one at our hotel was small its very neat and tidy. Nice food and the gardener/ pool man worked so hArd to keep everything lovely

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Their hotel caught my eye whilst leaving a bar opposite.. And I got very excited and jealous by looking at everybody in the pool area! Then I read a sign that says "All people welcome!" I was off! ha

The pool overlooks the sea.. its very shallow but that's not a problem. Its clean, sleek and looks like paradise. Sunbeds are 6 euros to outside guests. Very good price.

You do find a lot of thai masseuse ladies walk about asking if you'd like one but I saw a lot of people having one too! So, obviously they get a good ratio of no's to yeses!

The bar is open onto the sea and a small grassy verge that leads down directly onto the water. Prices are good. My mojito was 7euros but the best one I had all holiday. I tried 5 others lol. Mythos frozen pint glass was 2-3Euros. My BF likes FIX as well, another local drink that was 3 euros. You will pay a tiny premium for being in hotel grounds.

We went back here twice during out 7 day stay. Lovely place to be!