“Always good”
Review of Spiros

Spiros
Ranked #10 of 26 Restaurants in Lourdata
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: I wish our customers and to all the world a happy and creative 2016. A big thank you to all those who visited us and an apologize to those who we were unable to satisfy.
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Always had a good meal in this family run restaurant. Everyone very friendly. This is a no frills place but still an enjoyable place to eat

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

First visited in 2009 and we loved the food and how friendly everyone was particularly with my 4 year old daughter. We returned to Kefalonia this year and I was so happy to see Spiros hasn't changed at all. The food is wonderful, plentiful and so reasonable. The staff are the same (I presume its a family business) and it seemed as though a lot of people were returning diners with how they greeted the family. I had the lamb shank, so tender. My 8 yr old son had (a huge) spaghetti and loved it, daughter had stiffado and said itwas far better than mine which she usually loves lol. Thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

I’d heard so many good things about this place that perhaps my expectations were too high. The service was fine, though not as friendly as we’d experienced elsewhere.

We ordered the shrimp souvlaki and the mixed souvlaki and were rather disappointed. The mixed souvlaki comprised 5 or 6 bits of overcooked meat, which I struggled to identify. It was served with greasy potatoes and carrots and courgettes (I would have much preferred some salad).. The shrimp was juicy enough, but again the accompaniments let it down.

We were in and out of the restaurant in about45 minutes and left feeling really disappointed. Others at our studios mentioned that they had enjoyed pasta or other dishes at Spiros but unfortunately the souvlaki was by far the poorest we had during our stay.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Souvlaki was lovely and service very good. My husband was disappointed with Stamnas, he felt this had not been cooked all together in the oven. Overall though a good taverna.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous place with live Greek music on a Saturday night. I had souvlaki and my partner had Greek meat pie which he said was amazing.. gets very busy so advisable to book. Very friendly staff and reasonable prices