This was the start of a 3 week honeymoon trip and it couldn't have been better. Corfu is such a nice island and the people are lovely. We arrived here after a flight from Athens then driving from the airport so were tired - especially after the long flight from the US the day before. Upon arrival, we were greeted and invited to have a seat out on the patio which looked out to the sea - with complimentary drinks. I was smitten already! After we relaxed there for a bit we were shown to our room and shortly after a lovely plate of fruit and ice creams with mimosas were delivered. At this point I'd pretty much decided I never wanted to go home!
The room was fantastic - a nice balcony overlooking the sea and great sunsets. The restaurant is very nice and romantic with excellent views and great food. Several times during our stay we were surprised with complimentary champagne or ouzo. The staff was fantastic and I was amazed at how many languages they spoke - easily switching from one to another between guests. On the day we left, we were given a nice little bag of mementos to thank us for our stay.
I can't say enough about this place! It was a place we will never forget and will hope to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delfino Blu is a small boutique hotel that will bewitch you with its beautiful simplicity. It is amphitheatrically built at the foot of a hill by one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. Particular attention has been drawn to details and aesthetics, combining Corfiote tradition with modern living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Delfino Blu Boutique
- Delfino Blu Boutique Agios Stefanos
- Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel Agios Stefanos, Corfu