We stayed at Delfino Blu in July of 2011. I thought I had left a review, but realized I hadn't when I was looking to rebook. The property is beautiful, the beach lovely, but what really makes this place special is the people and the service. Everyone was so friendly, and they truly seem to enjoy working there. Which speaks volumes. We did go with the half board, and we thought the food was delicious. And they were so wonderful with my son, who has a food allergy, always making sure he had something that he enjoyed to eat. The village is small and quiet, but suited us fine since we were there with our children. We could have explored more, but so enjoyed the property that we didn't wander far. Maybe on our next visit! I could go on and on, but I think the fact that I can't wait to stay here again says enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delfino Blu is a small boutique hotel that will bewitch you with its beautiful simplicity. It is amphitheatrically built at the foot of a hill by one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. Particular attention has been drawn to details and aesthetics, combining Corfiote tradition with modern living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Delfino Blu Boutique
- Delfino Blu Boutique Agios Stefanos
- Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel Agios Stefanos, Corfu