We just returned from a week in Delfino Blu - Room 5 - 2 bedroom suite - family of 2 adults and kids 15 and 11 years old.
All administration done by Yvette ( Brit who lives on site during season ) was efficient and courteous, we were met on arrival with Costas - the owner.
All the reviews previous are precise - you wont be disappointed - no matter how finicky you may be. The attention to detail and quality shines thru.
Gym is now fitted out - sauna to be commissioned.
San Stefanos is quaint village feel and has great beach - they even sweep it ........
Nearest ATM is 5km away as is the Chemist - local money changers were doing 1.12 Euro to the £ - minus 2% fee.
Our daughter had her birthday whilst there and a beautiful cake was presented to her at dinner - great touch.
The staff were very attentive and the food excellent quality. Drinks were very reasonable and the sunsets spectacular.
A special thanks to Silvio who was a star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delfino Blu is a small boutique hotel that will bewitch you with its beautiful simplicity. It is amphitheatrically built at the foot of a hill by one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. Particular attention has been drawn to details and aesthetics, combining Corfiote tradition with modern living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Delfino Blu Boutique
- Delfino Blu Boutique Agios Stefanos
- Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel Agios Stefanos, Corfu