“Great food”
Review of Nafsika Taverna

Nafsika Taverna
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The restaurant (we call it a Taverna!) is open to everyone and offers a waiter served breakfast, meals of various Greek dishes and snacks as well as local, Mediterranean and international dishes for dinner. Enjoy your dinner under the cool breeze of the Ionian Sea or admire the impromptu Greek dancing by the staff. Discover the gastronomic treasures of Corfu and Greece in simple and unpretentious culinary creations of Speros' mum, Theodora and her team. Our service together with the view over the wonderful gardens and the pool will turn every dinner into a truly unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 23 July 2017

4 of us are here for an evening meal. The service was great. Food was really good, highly recommend the sword fish, it was huge!

3  Thank SEAHerts
There are newer reviews for Nafsika Taverna

Reviewed 15 July 2017

So having just returned from our 13th visit to San Stefanos, we again spent every evening mealtime in the Nafsika, so I guess that speaks for itself. Spiros and his team are exceptional in every way. From the lovely Patricia, who meets and greets you and always has time for a chat about your day. She is the hostess with mostess! Chris as ever, always there when you need him, Billy who is new this year, having worked at Zorbas and Romanza, fitted in lovely with the team and 'Andy' the new barmen, who had our drinks on the table as soon as he saw us coming. The menu is second to none, with a vast choice. My favourite this year was the fresh tuna salad. Spiros knows I am not a fish lover, but persuaded me to try it and I loved it. Kleftiko lamb was so tender, with roast potatoes and fresh veg. Suckling pig...mmmm... As for my husband, he just loves it all! This is a beautiful setting for a taverna, with the sun setting over the sea and in the old part of the village. Highly recommended, something for everyone. Booked today for next year, my mouth is watering thinking about the food!!

5  Thank Kaz J
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

First found this Hotel/Taverna 25 years ago and it just gets better every time we return. The home cooked Greek food is as good as ever and the hotel, pool and restaurant areas have all been much improved over the years. Always a warm welcome from Spiros and his team/family and everyone is welcome.
Huge menu available including spit roast lamb & pork and live music once a week. You need to try it!

4  Thank Peter G
Reviewed 4 July 2017

You don't have to stay at the hotel Nafsika to enjoy the wonderful food and service in the taverna. Spiros and his team give a warm welcome to everyone and the home cooked food is fresh and appetising. I have stayed at the hotel and eaten both lunches and dinners in the taverna and have never been disappointed. I particularly enjoyed the BBQ chicken and the spanakopita. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Nafsika to anyone. Wonderful.

3  Thank george D
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food here. Fresh fish was amazing. The owner was very friendly and a good laugh. Staff were also great. Would recommend.

2  Thank Scott S