All reviews hotel is located cakes great location pharmacies cathedral breakfast
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located in the heart of downtown, walking distance to the best bars, clubs and restaurants.
But the highlight for me was tge accomodating and veey friwndly staff. Hands down the best I've seen. Breakfast was delivered to my room at 5 during Ramadan, they have me extra extension cords, free luggage storage on weekend checkouts, hdmi cables - anything I asked!
They have a resraurant inside with a very nice place to sit and great food. But the room service is not 24 hours. The only but that hurts is the inadequacy of the gym.
Overall, during my 2 month stay I was delighted by their treatment.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Nice location. Convenient to walk to many locations (restaurants, bars, stores). Parking is underground and a little odd. Rooms are clean. Several waters were given gratis upon arrival (from the room bar). Breakfasts were included and very, very good. Lobby is small but comfortable. Flavored water and desserts were always available in the lobby. The wifi in the room is very slow.

Room Tip: Room on the 4th floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Nothing special... that is a simple hotel but very well located - in the hearth of Santa Cruz (you can do everything on your feet), with a clean and good bedroom. The hotel also offers an excellent restaurant and breakfast... I recomend.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

The hotel is situated right in the center of the town which is great becauae everything is within short walking distance. Wifi is sometimes slow or doesn't really work. Other than that, I can recommend it!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2016

We traveled all over Brazil for an Agricultural tour. Of all the hotels we stayed at (6 in all) This was my favorite. It may not have been rated as high as others but the rooms were clean, roomy and professionally decorated. The town was charming and we felt safe walking by ourselves. If you need a good tour Agent we recommend Geradine Dick of Mage Tour Turismo She chose this gem for us.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business