All reviews hotel is located cakes great location pharmacies cathedral breakfast
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Nice location. Convenient to walk to many locations (restaurants, bars, stores). Parking is underground and a little odd. Rooms are clean. Several waters were given gratis upon arrival (from the room bar). Breakfasts were included and very, very good. Lobby is small but comfortable. Flavored water and desserts were always available in the lobby. The wifi in the room is very slow.

Room Tip: Room on the 4th floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Nothing special... that is a simple hotel but very well located - in the hearth of Santa Cruz (you can do everything on your feet), with a clean and good bedroom. The hotel also offers an excellent restaurant and breakfast... I recomend.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

The hotel is situated right in the center of the town which is great becauae everything is within short walking distance. Wifi is sometimes slow or doesn't really work. Other than that, I can recommend it!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2016

We traveled all over Brazil for an Agricultural tour. Of all the hotels we stayed at (6 in all) This was my favorite. It may not have been rated as high as others but the rooms were clean, roomy and professionally decorated. The town was charming and we felt safe walking by ourselves. If you need a good tour Agent we recommend Geradine Dick of Mage Tour Turismo She chose this gem for us.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Do not be fooled by the exterior of this hotel. It may not look like anything special, but it is very nice.

The service is fantastic. And although I knew very little Portuguese (I am a Canadian that only speaks english), the staff were patient when I tried to speak or use a translating app.

The hotel is clean, well lit and maintained. The rooms may seem small compared to American/Canadian standards - but they are the best in the city.

The hotel restaurants are fantastic. Breakfast has a good selection. For dinner, order the filet mignon. It was cooked perfect. Presentation of the meal was perfect. Something you would see in a 5 start restaurant.

The hotel is located downtown (Centro Santa Cruz do Sul). The prefect spot. Everything is easily accessible by walking. Not just shops and pharmacies. But cathedrals and parks. The mayors office is across the street!

I am visiting in December. And the Christmas decorations are great! Much better than Porto Alegre.

Everyone at the hotel is friendly and kind. Even for visitors like myself that do not speak Portuguese. The entire town is like that really.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo