All reviews hotel is located cakes great location pharmacies cathedral breakfast brazil
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Nothing special... that is a simple hotel but very well located - in the hearth of Santa Cruz (you can do everything on your feet), with a clean and good bedroom. The hotel also offers an excellent restaurant and breakfast... I recomend.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

The hotel is situated right in the center of the town which is great becauae everything is within short walking distance. Wifi is sometimes slow or doesn't really work. Other than that, I can recommend it!

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2016

We traveled all over Brazil for an Agricultural tour. Of all the hotels we stayed at (6 in all) This was my favorite. It may not have been rated as high as others but the rooms were clean, roomy and professionally decorated. The town was charming and we felt safe walking by ourselves. If you need a good tour Agent we recommend Geradine Dick of Mage Tour Turismo She chose this gem for us.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Do not be fooled by the exterior of this hotel. It may not look like anything special, but it is very nice.

The service is fantastic. And although I knew very little Portuguese (I am a Canadian that only speaks english), the staff were patient when I tried to speak or use a translating app.

The hotel is clean, well lit and maintained. The rooms may seem small compared to American/Canadian standards - but they are the best in the city.

The hotel restaurants are fantastic. Breakfast has a good selection. For dinner, order the filet mignon. It was cooked perfect. Presentation of the meal was perfect. Something you would see in a 5 start restaurant.

The hotel is located downtown (Centro Santa Cruz do Sul). The prefect spot. Everything is easily accessible by walking. Not just shops and pharmacies. But cathedrals and parks. The mayors office is across the street!

I am visiting in December. And the Christmas decorations are great! Much better than Porto Alegre.

Everyone at the hotel is friendly and kind. Even for visitors like myself that do not speak Portuguese. The entire town is like that really.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2015

Conveniently located and apparently fully refurbished ( I had heard some negative comments which made me doubt) however, rooms are comfy if on the smal-ish side; not anymore noisy as some people told me. Rooms are very clean and really friendly staff. Restaurant and breakfast are very good as well, all for a very reasonable price. Looking for a luxury place? This is not for you. Looking for a comfortable non pretentious, friendly hotel? This is it.

Date of stay: April 2015