All reviews homemade jams eastern algarve property guests beaches
Reviewed 20 June 2016

planned was one night, but we loved it so much, that we cancelled the next hotel (but still payed for it) and booked another night. the owner is super friendly and kind. the breakfast is super delicious!! the whole area is super clean and you always see stuff working and cleaning. totally recommendable!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2016

My husband and I stayed two days and used it as a base to explore the seacoast and the Portuguese side of the border with Spain. We enjoyed the warm welcome as well as excellent dinners served by our host. Our evenings were spent in a lovely lounge which encouraged relaxation after long days of sightseeing. This is a definite value location for explorers of this region.Alexandra made us feel at home. We would certainly stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank smokie7
Reviewed 26 September 2015

The staff is super friendly and makes you feel at home.They know all the best places to visit and all the good restaurants and give you directions better than a GPS for you to find the places they advise.
The location is amazing,really quiet and the best place to recharge all your batteries.
My room was really nice. Clean, good decor and at the same time I always felt I was home.
The pool is a quiet place where you can relax, enjoy the view and see one of the best sunset ever.
Breakfast is included and although I normally skip breakfast this is one experience everyone should have: fresh orange juice, croissants, jam and basically everything you can wish always served with a big smile.
I have to be completely honest, I fell in love with the place and I hope to come back many more times.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Andrea B
Reviewed 29 April 2015

In a quiet country setting where you can get a real feel of rural life away from the bustle of tourism, although the coast is only 7 kms away and you are not far from Castro Marim and Vila Real. The accommodation is new and tasteful throughout, and you can be sure of a great welcome from your Portuguese hosts. If you choose to eat dinner, this will be simple traditional fare, and delightful.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Richard V
Reviewed 18 April 2015

My wife and I just loved it (and little Agnes as well, especially after riding donkey Margarida). Our best rural tourism experience ever in Portugal. Alexandra & Gabriel know how to host their guests. And, of course, Castro Marim and its "sapal", Ria Formosa beaches, Spain around the corner plus some regional restaurants within 5 Km. Indeed, this farm is quite difficult to beat.

Date of stay: April 2015